Two Friends. One Dream.

Two best friends Alyssa and Julia are in love with One Direction. When they see their concert, their lives chage for the best and everything is perfect. They fall in love and start to live their lives as 19 year olds should.

**This is my first movella so I hope you guys like it! Also, it starts to get good by the 10th chapter. I hope you guys like it! -Alyssa xx**


22. Packing and Getting Ready to Go to London

**6 Days Later**

I woke up and and I had a day left in America. When I woke up, Louis was still sleeping so I just laid in bed. While laying in bed, I was thinking how my life is changing by the second. 

About 2 months ago, I had a dream and it was to meet One Direction. My dream came true just because of a Twitter question and it changed for the best. I got to meet 5 amazing guys and 4 of them are like brothers to me because I never get to see my own.

Zayn always knows fashion and always chooses my outfits when I give him the choice, Liam is the one I can always talk to, Harry is the funny one, and Niall is just the one that can make me laugh. But Louis, can be all of them and be there for me.

I watched his chest rise and fall with every breath he took and he had a little smile when he slept. He looked so young and innocent; all of the worries in the world dissapeared when he slept. I ran my fingers through his hair and then kissed his nose. His smile got even bigger and I giggled; he was still sleeping. I traced the features of his face with the tips of my fingers- barely touching his skin- over his nose, around his lips, and over his eyelids. When I pulled away, his eyes fluttered open.

"God, I can't wait to wake up to this view every morning," he whispered.

"Niether can I," I whispered back. I kissed him and he kissed back. He wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head in the crook of his neck. We laid like that for 15 minutes.

"I don't think anyone is home," I pointed out.

"Okay, lets go downstairs and find out," he replied. We got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. I found a note on the counter and then read it:


We stepped out to do errands and won't be back until 4:00. See you soon! Don't forget to pack your stuff and Tundra's stuff.

-Mom and Dad"

"What should we do today then?" Lou asked.

"I need to go to the feed store and the tack shop to do last minute shopping," I replied.

"Why the feed store?" He asked.

"Tundra needs to eat. It just needs to last 2 months, it'll give me enough time to find a feed store near the house we're renting,"

"Oh, okay. How about we eat and then we can run errands," he suggested.

"Okay," I replied. I got the cereal out of the cabinet and got the milk out of the fridge. I poured a bowl for each of us. We ate in silence and then when we finished eating, we put the dishes in the sink and walked upstairs to get dressed.

I walked into my closet and tried picking out something to wear.

"Lou! I need help!" I exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't know what to wear!" I replied. He walked into my closet and was in there for a good 10 minutes.

"Here, wear this," he handed me some clothes and I changed right there. It was a pair of shorts and then my black 'Got Suffolk Punch?' shirt with the siloette of a Suffolk Punch on it. (That's the breed of Tundra- it's a rare draft horse breed: ) ) I went into the bathroom and to put some make-up on and it wasn't there.

"Babe? Where's my make-up?" I asked.

"I'm not telling! You don't need it!" He replied.

"But I ne-" he cut me off.

"You don't need it because you are beautiful!"

Ugh.... Fine!" I gave up and hugged him. I brushed my hair and teeth and walked out of the bathroom. Lou was wearing khaki cargo shorts with a red shirt and back flip flops.

"Here, hop on my back," he bent down so I could hop on. I did and we walked down the stairs and out the front door and to my little green VW Beetle. He placed me in the passenger seat and he closed my door and then walked in front of the car and sat in the driver's seat. He started the car and we drove down the long gravel driveway.

It was about a 20 minute drive to the nearest feed store and during that 20 mintues, 'Live While We're Young', 'What Makes You Beautiful', and 'One Thing' came on the radio. We both sang and of course he sounded like an angel and I sounded like a toad. We pulled into the parking lot of the feed store and we got out of the car. Louis walked beside me and we were holding hands with our fingers intertwined. I walked to the horse feed section and Louis kinda just followed me. I was looking for the right brand and then a fan noticed us. Great.

 "Are you Louis Tomlinson?" She asked.

"Yes I am," he replied.

"Can you sign this for me please?" She asked while handing him a notepad and pen. "Alyssa? Can you sign this? You are my role model and I want to be just like you," she said while handing me a picture of me on Tundra doing a barrel pattern at a show.

"Yeah sure. Were you at this show? You look really fimiliar," I stated.

"Yes! And I saw Julia compete and I saw Niall and Lou in the stands, I just didn't want to ask because I didn't want to bug you guys," she replied.

"Aw thanks!" Lou and I said at the same time. We laughed.

"Hope to see you another time!" I said.

"Thanks again! Bye," she replied. Lou and I continued shopping and then I found the right brand of feed. I grabbed 2 bags and each was about 20 pounds each and I was doing great!

"Alyssa, hand me a bag please," Lou said.

"I got this babe," I replied. We got to the cash register to put the feed bags on the counter and continued shopping. I found some hoof medicine and a syringe to apply the medicine. I went back to the register and I pulled out my wallet ignoring Lou tring to pay for me; again.

"No Lou, I got this," I told him sternly.

"Okay," he replied. The total came out to $45.25- jeez! Feed was becoming expensive! $15.00 a bag! I grabbed my purchases and walked to the car. Lou carried a bag of feed and I grabbed the other one and the bag with the other 2 items I bought. We put them in the trunk and got in the car. We drove 10 minutes to the tack shop and talked the whole way there.

"Alyssa? Can I pay this time?" Lou asked in the most innocent voice ever.

"Ugh... Fine," I replied. "You're just like Edward Cullen," I mumbled to myself.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing!" I said a little to quickly.

"Did you just say I'm  like Edward Cullen?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied.


"Because he always wants to buy things for Bella. Like dinner-even though he doesn't eat- or pay for her college tuition. He always wants to buy her nice things- like a car that can go over 60 mph- but she won't let him," I replied. Lets say I was a huge Twi-hard a few years ago and read the series like 15 times.

"But I want to spoil you Alyssa. I have the money to do so and I want what's best for you,"

"I know you do but I want to give you a break. I can buy myself things for my horse,"

"But when we get married, what's mine is yours," he pointed out with a smirk. I didn't reply because I knew he was right. Just after he said that, we pulled into the parking lot to the tack shop. We walked into the the store hand in hand. I was looking at the polo wraps until I found a set of 4 that were black with the yellow cancer ribbon on it. The yellow ribbon was the type of cancer my dad had so I got them and I was going to show them to him later. I found a black western saddle pad with the yellow ribbon and some designs on it and I picked it up off the rack. Lou was just looking around and then saw a dog collar for Casey and picked it up. It was black and had the yellow ribbon all over it.

We went to the register and paid for my stuff. $165.25- the saddle pad was $130.95, I mean it was reasonable because it was going to a good cause and it was a nice saddle pad. We walked back to the car and put everything in the trunk and went home.

 When we parked the car near the house, I took everything out of the trunk and started packing Tundra's thinks. I opened the tack trunk that was near his stall and put the saddle pad and polo wraps in, then I went a grabbed my saddle, bridle, and hackamore and placed in the trunk. Then I got my brushes and his blankets and turnout sheets and put in the trunk. Then I placed the feed bags and buckets in the trunk and everything was ready for him. I went into the house and put his papers in my purse along with my passport and Tundra's passport (yes horses have passports but they're diffrent to human passports).

My bags were already packed and ready to go. We had to get up at 3:00 AM to load up the horses and get them ready to go. Julia and Niall were staying over tonight so we could leave early. Sweet Pea's stuff was packed already and we just had to place it in the trailer when my dad hooked it up to the truck when they got home.

Everything ws done so we went to the creek and swam for a little bit. We had fun and when we got back we showered and watched TV. Everyone came home and the trailer was getting hooked up. Julia and Niall came over and Julia and I packed the trailer. I went back into the tack room and found Tundra's shipping rug (blanket), shipping boots, and shipping halter. I placed it on the blanket rack outside of his stall so I wouldn't forget it in the morning.

We all went back into the house and just sat around. When it was 9:00 Julia, Niall, Louis, and I went to bed so we could get up early.




**3:00 AM**

Me, Julia, Niall, Louis, and my parents got up and started getting the horses ready to load onto the trailer. I quickly brushed the sawdust off of Tundra so the shipping rug and shipping boots won't irritate him. Then I put everything on and loaded him into the trailer. I gave him some hay to eat and then we loaded our bags into the truck. My parents were in the truck and the 4 of us were in my mom's SUV.

We got to the airport and said goodbye to our parents and then we went to our private jet that could fit the horses in it too! Best plane ride ever!! We started take off and then we were in the air around 4:00 AM. I fell asleep on Louis' shoulder and then woke up to feed the horses breakfast around 6:00 AM then went back to sleep.


**6 hours later**

When we landed it was noon American time so add 5 hours; so it was 5:00 PM GBT. The horses were unloaded and we followed the trailer in a limo to the house we were renting. Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Danni were at the house and we had dinner. After that, Julia and I settled the horses in for the night and then Niall, Julia, Lou, and I went to bed.

Join MovellasFind out what all the buzz is about. Join now to start sharing your creativity and passion
Loading ...