Meet up&Break up

Hi, ok this story is my first fan fic! Hope you like...

Lily had gone on vacation in the summer to Australlia along with her mum only to be told when she arrived that her mum was 1Ds new stylist... she got to know them more and became best friends with all of them but Harry&Zayn really stood out to her she started to like them both but who is she gonna choose will someone else fall for her?

3. The Jealous One

We all got dressed i wore my heels and a dip hem dress! I was ready! I came out of my room to find five gorgeous boys standing there.

"Ready" Zayn said

"Yup" I replied

We jumped in the car and went round australlia, sight seeing i guess. We went shopping and the boys treated me to new clothes,

"Please you don't have to, honestly" I said

"We want to" they all replied

We came home with lots of shopping bags

"Get your cozy on" zayn said

"ok?" I replied i toke that we were going swimming.

I was almost ready i had my cozy on and that was it i just needed a drink i went into my bathroom and got the glass of water that was in there, i stupidly dropped it and it cut my foot open

"Shit , Fuuu" I was cut off

"You alright babe" I heard zayn say

"Is anyone else here"

"No just me"

"Come in then"

Zayn walked inlooking hot with a pair of trunks on and NO TOP! He opened the bathroom door and almost winced. He leaned forward and carried me bridal style and put me on the  bed.

"Let me get the first aid kit" He said

He came back minutes later and patched me up, he rubbed my foot and sat next to me.

"Thanks" I said

"Anytime, I better clean that glass up" He said

"No i'll do it!"I protested

"I dont want you to hert yourself again, i'm doing it!" He said I simply sat down and nooded. He had cleaned it up and sat down next to me again I was still only in my cozy and he was still there with no top.

"Thanks... Again!" I said

"Anytime...Again" He replied i was blushing by this point. He leaned in closer to me and closed his eyes. I done the same and our lips met , His tounge gained entry and started exploring

"Ehm Ehm" Harry was standing there. I pulled away and zayn winked

"were waiting" Harry said

"Coming!" Zayn said he pulled his hands out to get me up and i did. His hand meet mine and our fingers interwined

"Lets go!!" Harry exclaimed and jumped through the middle of me and zayn breaking our hands up.I heard zayn whisper something to harry but didnt catch what he said. I figured Harry was the jealous one.

*Sorry for short chapter*