It hurts to think you've ever cried (Niall Horan Love Story)

Nina Atwood is childhood best friends with Louis Tomlinson, she is also best friends with Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall. What happens when Nina finds out that her boyfriend cheated on her. Can Niall fix her broken heart????

2. Chapter 1

Nina's POV

I woke up to my phone going off: and then I see you on the street in his arms, I get weak, my body fails I'm on my knees.

"Hello" I said sounded half asleep and also crying
"Hello love" replies a voice
"Louis how are you?" I asked
"Good and you, you sound like you've been crying" replies Louis
"It's nothing you need to worry about" I replied
"I swear to god if i's that jerk Eddie hurt you" Louis replies angry
the line went quiet for a while
"Nina, hello are you there?" Louis asked
"Sorry, yeah I'm here" I replied
"What did that jerk do to you?" Louis replies
"It's nothing, don't worry" I said crying into the phne
"Look, I'll be there in 15 okay" Louis replies
"You don't need to, I'm fine" I replied tryin to sound happy
"Look, I've made up my mind, okay I'm coming" Louis replies
"Make it half an hour, I need to take Coca adnd Thunder for a run" I replied
"Okay, I'll see you soon" Louis replies hanging up.

I get out of bed and get dressed into my horse riding outfit. Go downstairs to have something to eat, then go outsie to Coca and Thunder's stables.

"How are you doing girl?" I replied while patting Coca.

I open up the stable, get her bridle and tack. I bring Coca out and tie her up.

"How about a nice long ride" I said into Coca's eae.

Coca flipped her tail. I tacked up Coca. I put my helment on, untie Coca and mounted up, I took Coca for a ride. 20 minutes later we got back, I dismounted from Coca, untacked Coca and brushed her down, I put Coca back in her stable and got Thunder ready. I mounted upon Thunder and we took off. I'm glad I have Coca and Thunder to take my mind off what's his face. When I got back I dismounted, untacked and brushed Thunder and put him in his stable. I went back inisde, Kiki and Buster came up tp me. I patted them and feed them. I went to change, then came down and sat in the kitchen. I heard a knock on the door. So I got up and stood behind it.

"What's the password?" I asked

"Louis is the best" Louis yells

"Close, but I'll let you in" I replied opening the door.

I jumped on Louis and hugged him.

"Someone's happy" Louis replies

"I am now that you're here" I replied getting out of Louis grasp.

We made our way to the kitchen, Louis goes to the fridge and got out some carrots.

"Those are for the horses Louis, and you know that" I replied

"Well you need to buy some more" Louis replies

“I’m going to have to” I replied being cheeky

“So you want to tell me about Eddie?” Louis replies

I shook my head and went into the lounge and sat on the couch, Louis came and sat next to me, Louis put his arm around me and hugged me and I started to cry.

“You’re going to have to sooner or later” Louis replies

“I don’t want to remember what happened?” I replied into Louis’ shoulder

“Come on Nins it’s me Louis, you can tell me anything” Louis replies

I sat up and dried my eye and took a deep breath.

“Yesterday I went to surprise him because it was our 4 year anniversary, when I got there I knocked on the door and the next thing I see is a girl in Eddie’s t-shirt answering the door, Eddie came out a second later and said that he never really loved me.” By then I was bursting into tears, Louis hugged me.

“Does your mum know?” Louis replies

I shook my head, I got up and went into the kitchen and got a pack of Oreos and went back into the lounge and sat down on the couch.

“You know once Heath finds out he will destroy Eddie” I replied

“Yeah I know, he’s really protective of you” Louis replies

“Anyway where are the guys, I haven’t seen them for a while” I replied taking my mind off you know who.

“They will be here tomorrow, I took an early flight” Louis replies

“Do you want to sleep over or are you going to visit your mum?” I replied

“Properly go see mum, which I’m going to do now, I’ll be over tomorrow with the guys” Louis replies

“Can’t wait to see them it’s been a year since I’ve seen them” I replied

I got up and hugged Louis, Louis walked out went to visit his mum, I text mum sayd that Eddie and I broke up yesterday.

To Nina

From Mum J

Sorry to hear that darling, can I know what happened

To mum

From Nina <3

Well yesterday I went to visit him because it was our 4 year anniversary, once I knocked on the door a girl opened it wearing his t-shirt, then a few seconds later he comes out and says that I was a mistake and he shouldn’t have gone out with me L

To Nina

From Mum J

Oh darling to me he isn’t worth it, there are plenty of fish in the sea

To mum

From Nina <3

I don’t think my heart can take anymore heartache, oh don’t tell Heath or Sarah because knowing Heath he will kill Eddie, look I have to go and feed Coca and Thunder.

I left my phone on the table, went outside to feed Coca and Thunder, I put their blankets on them and kissed them goodnight, I went back inside and feed Kiki and Buster, then went to make spaghetti Bolognese, I sat in the kitchen and had my dinner then had a shower changed into my pjs,  I came downstairs and sat in the lounge and watched ‘Rush Hour 3’ until I fell asleep on the couch, Kiki and Buster jumped on me and went to sleep.

Louis P.O.V

That jerk hoe could he do that to a beautiful and smart girl like Nina and no I’m not crushing on her she’s like my sister.

To Harry, Liam, Zayn and Niall

From Louis

Have some great news Nina wants to see you, and I have to warn you she’s not in her best mood like she always is.

To Louis

From Niall

What do you mean not in her best mood?

To Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry

From Louis

That jerk of a guy Eddie was asleep with another woman on their 4 year anniversary, and then tells her that she was a mistake and that he shouldn’t have gone out with her.

To Louis

From Harry

That jerk how Nina is taking it

To Harry and Niall

From Louis

She’s a tough cookie but on the inside she’s broken and needs her heart mended, so tomorrow come to my place and we can visit Nina.

To Louis

From Liam

Hey isn’t it Nina’s birthday coming up

To Liam

From Louis

Yes in 3 weeks she will be 21

I stopped texting the boys, went to have something to eat, had a shower and went to bed.