old friends,new relationships

This is my first fanfic so please give me suggestions if you have any.
Lizzie jones is just your normal average girl who lives in Mullingar,Ireland. She has a best friend for life (or so she thought) and everything is fine. Until one day her Best friend moves away and breaks her heart. She cry's for months until she swears to herself that she will forget about Him and never remember Niall again.
6 years later she has moved on and forgot about him completely,but what happens when one day they meet again for the first time in 6 years. will she remember him?
or will she forgive him?

119973Views

46. How I feel

Lizzie's pov

Once I stepped in the flat I was smothered with hugs.

"Guys it's so good to be back." I said yawning

"You should get some sleep you look tired." Liam said

"Now that u mention it I am a little jet lagged." I reply

I suddenly realize that I don't have a place in this apartment anymore. So I walk to the couch and lie down.

"Lizzie why are you sleeping there." Niall asks

"Because I don't have a room anymore." I say stating the obvious

"Lizzie I thought that my room was your room we always shared before." Niall tells me

"Okay." I say and walk to Nialls room where I sleep on the floor.

I couldn't sleep at all. Everyone else was still up talking. I was just listening to there discussion when I heard my name. I sat up and listened

"How weird was it when Lizzie came back today." Zayn said

"Oh ya that was the oddest thing ever." Liam said

"I know right." Harry said

"She doesn't feel at home here." Louis said

"She's a bitch though." Zayn said

That one hurt. Where was niall he would stop this.

"Agreed she practically walks all over niall."Harry says

"Oh I know she uses him and then is a total bitch." Liam said

It hurt coming from Liam

"This is her *using a high pitch voice* Niall Niall my boyfriend broke up with me come to Ireland now. Niall Niall I didn't forgive u for 8 years when u did something harmless but I totally shattered your heart please forgive me." Louis said impersonating me

Everyone was laughing

I couldn't stand it them making fun of me. I wiped off the tears that were falling. I stood up and opened the door. All the laughter went dead

I stared at them

"Lizzie-" Liam started but I interrupted

"No Liam save your breath I know I'm just a total bitch. " I said mocking his tone

"Lizzie you are." Liam told me

I was takin back I didn't think he would tell me to my face.

"Why would you think that." I snapped back at him

"Because you use niall he just went to Ireland to see if u were all right. You use him and he can't see it but you use his heart." Liam tells me

"No I don't." I scream at him

"Yes you do u hate Niall deep down." Liam continues

"Liam that's enough." Alex says but he keeps going

"He was never your best friend and was lucky when he left you back when you were twelve. You think he loves you but he just feels sorry for you. You don't wanna be his friends your using him for the money." Liam keeps telling me

"LIAM!! STOP." Alex yells

I crumble

"I don't wanna be his best friend your right." I say through tears

Everyone gasps even Liam has a surprised look on his face

"I wanna be so much more than that I wanna be the girl he waked up to in the morning the one he wraps his arms around in public just so everyone knows that I'm his. The girl he brags to his friends about. I wanna be the one he just can't stop kissing. I want him to tell me I'm the prettiest girl he has ever seen. I want to be the receiver of his I love you's. but most importantly I want to be his. " I say through tears

Everyone is silent

Liam starts to smile

"Phase 1 completed get Lizzie so upset that she comes out about her feelings about Niall." Liam says

"Wait this was all set up? You guys don't actually think those things." I ask

"Hell no." Louis says

"Then why." I ask

"We have a plan to get you two together and this was step one." Zayn said

"So why did you have to say those awful things." I ask feeling stupid

"Because if we just asked you then you would deny it but if we told you how you don't really like him then we figured that you would tell us how much you care

Everyone starts laugh

Then niall walks through the front door

An everyone starts to laugh again