old friends,new relationships

This is my first fanfic so please give me suggestions if you have any. Lizzie jones is just your normal average girl who lives in Mullingar,Ireland. She has a best friend for life (or so she thought) and everything is fine. Until one day her Best friend moves away and breaks her heart. She cry's for months until she swears to herself that she will forget about Him and never remember Niall again. 6 years later she has moved on and forgot about him completely,but what happens when one day they meet again for the first time in 6 years. will she remember him? or will she forgive him?

42. Home?

Lizzie's pov

Niall and Liam looked at me hopelessly waiting for an answer.

"Niall can I talk to Liam alone." I asked
"Ya sure." Niall said as he walked out of the room
"What's up." Liam asks
"I can't stay " I blurt out. Liam just stares at me
"Why." He asks after about 5 minutes
"Liam you have to understand that I had to move on. I couldn't just spend three years crying and waste three years. I have a life and I plan on getting back to it." I said sadly
"What life your life is here with us with you living in Nialls room." Liam asked me sadly
"I got my law degree. After I went on tour with you guys I didn't think I would get another chance but I did. I'm a lawyer." I said proudly leaving out a few details on why I needed to go back home
"How did they let you into law school." Liam chuckles
"I'm glad your supportive and I promise I'll keep in touch." I said
"Hey it's not me you have to convince its Niall." Liam tells me I gulp thinking of telling my nialler I have to go home.
I walk out of the room and see Niall's head pop up.
"Hey Niall I need to talk to you." I said
"Sure." He said walking in the direction I was going so we could have privacy.
"So I have decided I have to go back." I told him instantly his smile fads
"You don't have to." Niall begs
"But I do niall I have to go back." I said
"No one is making you leave you can stay with us like old times come on Liz." Niall keeps on begging
"Niall you don't understand I can't just stop my life to have some fun with you and the rest I must return I have a job and I have a boyfriend." I blurt out
"A boyfriend, a job." Niall asks
"I couldn't just cry for three years I had to get my mind off of you guys so I got my degree and met a really nice lad named Luke we have been dating for 2 years he works with me I'm really happy.i love him I would stay but I just wanna see him again." I continue to explain.
"So you have to go back." Niall says saidly
"Hey but I'll come and visit and I will call everyday." I say
"Alright but u better keep it." He says
"Drive me to my hotel then the airport Tommorrow." I ask
"Of course it would be an honor." Niall says trying to lighten the mood.

* next day*

"So this is good bye." I ask niall with a tear streaming down my cheak
"This is not goodbye just see ya in a month or so." Niall said
"Niall I swear I wouldn't leave if it wasn't for Luke it's just I love him." I said
"He is one Lucky guy to have the best girl in the world."Niall said
"Thanks Niall I really wish I could stay but I must go home now." I said waving.
"Woah woah I will only let u leave if you promise not to call it home. That is not your home your home is in my room in the flat. And it's not right u calling that home maybe it's your home away from home but not your real home just remember that." Niall said I started to cry that was so sweet.
"Of course I will always remember that." I told him we hugged for what
Seamed like forever which felt good but I had to board the plane
"Bye nialler." I said wiping away some of my tears and waving goodbye. I saw out of the corner I my eye niall wipe away some tears.