old friends,new relationships

This is my first fanfic so please give me suggestions if you have any.
Lizzie jones is just your normal average girl who lives in Mullingar,Ireland. She has a best friend for life (or so she thought) and everything is fine. Until one day her Best friend moves away and breaks her heart. She cry's for months until she swears to herself that she will forget about Him and never remember Niall again.
6 years later she has moved on and forgot about him completely,but what happens when one day they meet again for the first time in 6 years. will she remember him?
or will she forgive him?

119979Views

57. Holding on letting go

A week later

Lizzie's pov

I'm a wreck

I'm lying on his bed wearing a sweatshirt he had left behind

It still smelled like him

I never thought I could miss someone so much.

Not a moment goes by without me thinking about him

I had locked myself in the now empty room

My life is not looking so great at the moment

There was a knock on the door

"Leave." I say but that doesn't stop Liam from coming in

I knew it was Liam because he is the only one who is talking to me

Everyone hates me

"What." I snarl at him

"We all decided were moving back to London." Liam says

So many thoughts rushed through my head

"W-why." I whisper

"There's nothing here now we don't have the band anymore we want to go home." Liam said

I felt oh so guilty

"I'm sorry Liam it's all my fault." I said

He didn't answer he blamed me too

"We have talked it over and decided that it wouldn't be right leaving you hear so your coming with." Liam said.

They had to choose wether or not they want me there?

"I'm not leaving." I said

He shook his head

"We thought this would happen but we've already sold the house you have to come." Liam said

"NO I'm not leaving." I said a little louder

"Why is it so important for you to stay in this stupid house it just caused all our problems." Liam said

"You may call it stupid but I would never this house is where me and Niall spent the summer together where we found each other again where I learned that I love him so much this house has so many memories that I want to hold on to and what if Niall comes back and were not here." I tell Liam

"GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD HE'S NOT COMING BACK FOR YOU. YOU BROKE HIS HEART HE NEVER WANTS TO SEE YOU AGAIN. HE HATES YOU." Liam yells at me clearly regretting what he just said

"Lizzie I'm sorry I'm just exhausted and angry I didn't mean it." Liam said

I just shook my head

"No I'm not leaving." I told them

Liam picked me up and through me over his shoulder

"We packed your things already." Liam said

I pounded my fists on his back and kicked my legs

"LET ME GO !!" I screamed

I held on to the doorway

"Lizzie let go." Liam said yanking me

"I will never let go of the doorway " I told him

"No i mean let go of him Lizzie." Liam says

"No I can't." I say

" you don't need him he hurt you when he left so let him go do you really want to be said for your whole life wondering about him he told you to move on he probably has. Everyone else has to accept the fact that he is never coming back so why can't you." Liam told me

Tears were streaming down my face

I closed my eyes

And I let go of both things