The magic games of Olympus

~ This is for the the Crossover Competition ~

Two people are chosen in each cabin, a girl and boy in Camp Half Blood to fight in the Hunger Games. To prevent war from the Gods again. While at training in Hogwarts something mysteriously happens.
*special thanks to hunger games, percy Jackson and Harry potter*

1984Views

9. Training

I was in the training center. "You will to be training for a few days. Don't go killing each other you have plenty of those in the games." I went to the place where you learn how to survive in the woods. I got wood and start forming fire. I rubbed the wood as fast as I can and it started forming fire. "Ouch" I shriek, my hand got burned. I started to go at the camouflage area. I saw Raphael doing camouflage. I ignored him the same way he did to me all the time. I tried to camouflage my hand similarly to the leaf.

"Hey" said Grace "Hi" I said. She went to Raphael and punches him at the shoulder. "What" Raphael said. Grace stared at me. Raphael looked away and went away. Grace grabbed him by the shoulder. "No" she said but he let go. Grace ran towards Raphael. I ignored both of them. "Hey" said Adrian "hi" I said "so what you doing?" asked Adrian "oh you can see it" I said. We both laughed. I saw Grace brought back Raphael. He ignored me and continued doing the camouflage. "Give them private time" whispered Grace to Adrian. Adrian left me. Raphael grabbed Grace's arm and whispered "don't leave me". Grace complained. When I was almost done he accidentally spilled something wet at me. I gave him a death stare. I was so angry and without thinking I grabbed Grace from Raphael. "What's your problem? Why are you treating me like this?"  I shouted at him. Grace whispered to Raphael "apologize".

"Sorry!" shouted Raphael and stormed off. "I'm sorry" said Grace and followed Raphael. "It's okay" I said. Adrian went to me "what happend?" he asked. "Nothing" I said "it's okay" he said comforting me. I went away and went to do Archery. I got my arrow and focus it to the bulls eye. I release the arrow. The arrow hit the bulls eye. I kept practicing. "Wow" said Adrian jogging to me "yah right" I replied. He practiced with me in archery.

"I am so sorry" he said

"For what?" I asked

"You know that guy" he said

"It's not your fault" I said with a weak smile

He patted my back gently. After training I left Adrian. I saw the children of Zeus practicing with flying and lightning. I also saw Grace and Raphael talking. I went near them and tried to be careful.

"What's your problem?" asked Grace

"Nothing." Raphael replied

"Seriously. You see that as nothing? Wow. Maybe because emotion size of a tea spoon"

"Not for you. Just please just stop talking about it."

"No. Alright. Us not friends. Yah ok."

"No! Please."

"Madie is like my sister. You hurt her, I hurt you okay?"

"Okay. So can I talk to you about something?"

"Alright. Just promise me that you would not be like that to her."

"Fine. I promise with my whole heart. Can I talk now?"

"What is it?"

Raphael walked closer.

"Wow, what are you doing?" asked Grace as he stepped closer

"Get away fom me" said Grace

I saw them about to kiss. I walk towards them, trying to interrupt their kiss. When I pass by them they weren't able to kiss. I saw Raphael turning red. A professor walk towards them, professor Snape. He was my teacher. Teaching me at Defense against the Dark arts. "You both go back to training" he said. They obeyed the order and went away. I went to the knife throwing area. I missed a few shots in knife throwing. It was a very hard thing to do. I went to practice my broomstick skills I got the Comet two hundred sixty. I did some flips and raced with the others. After few hours of training we were requested to go back at the training tower.

I saw Katniss. "Katniss will we use wands?" I asked her. "Yah your training will be at Hogwarts" she replied "again" I said exhausted. "you training scores will be given at the third" she said "thanks for reminding me" I said. I ate dinner. "So you both need to get high scores at training to get more sponsors" said Peeta "you can do your archery" he said looking at me "and you can do your sword fighting" he said to Chadston. "Exactly what do the sposors do?" I asked "they give you like donation like food, medicine, weapons in silver parachute" Katniss replied

I went to the balcony and saw Grace.

"Hey" I said

"Oh" she said

"Why are you here?" I asked

"oh taking some fresh air" she replied

"I thought waiting for your knight in shining armor" I said

"No" she said

"So what happend a while ago you smooching him" I said

"I wasn't and it was him who started" she said

"Oh but you like it?" I asked

"No! Your suppose suppose to be happy that we didn't kiss" she said

"Yah and your suppose to be happy" I said

"I'm happy that we didn't kiss" she replied

I started to laugh

"I heard you talking to Raphael. Thank you, he really should say sorry" I said

"Oh no problem" she said with a smile

"You were very noble when you talk to him" I said

"Yah. Thanks" she said

"Bye, I guess. Goodluck at the games" I said

"Bye,goodluck also" she replied with a smile

I left her alone at the balcony.