The magic games of Olympus

~ This is for the the Crossover Competition ~

Two people are chosen in each cabin, a girl and boy in Camp Half Blood to fight in the Hunger Games. To prevent war from the Gods again. While at training in Hogwarts something mysteriously happens.
*special thanks to hunger games, percy Jackson and Harry potter*

1981Views

12. The war ends

I put the hair strand and leaned forward to see his memory. He was on his way to the forbidden forest and he saw a figure, it was Cronos. "Get away from me freak" he said

"How dare you! Do you know even who I am?" he said outraged

"Crucio!" he said

"Ha ha! Magic doesn't work on me" he said

"You-your you-know-who" said Draco

"Yes and I will use your body" he said going to in the body of Draco "Noo! Why are you doing this?" shouted Draco

"To put an end on those filty demigods" said Cronos. I saw Draco's eyes turned gold and he gave his evil smile "Let's get killing those demigods" said Cronos. As I see the next scene someone grabbed me at the arm. I gasped it was Katniss. "What are you doing?" she asked "looking at Darco's memory" I replied "I have something to tell you. We the mentors planned to get more sposos for both of you and the other pairs. You will be having a DNA test for the guy you will be with." she said. I actually didn't like this pairing idea but what choice do I have. Anyway I need those sposors when I'm in the games. I went to the hospital wing. I wish I could've stayed longer to see more of his memory. I saw no monsters, dementors attacking maybe they went away or got killed.

I saw Malfoy. I went to him. I saw him starting to wake up "is he feeling better?" I asked Thalia "yah maybe" she replied and left me "hi, are you okay?" I asked he looked at me dreamingly "am I dreaming?" he asked "no" I said "so how are you feeling? I asked

"Fine" he said

"What do you remember?" I asked him

"Cro-Cronos going to my body" he replied nervously

"Oh, well your safe now" I said patting his back

I saw many people injured in the hospital wing. "Madie?" said Malfoy "Yah" I replied

"Did you see my memory at the Pensieve?" he asked

"Yah" I said

"Can you go with me there?" he asked

"Yah, but not when you're like this" I said

"No it's okay" he said standing up

"Madam Pomfrey? Is he okay to go?" I asked

"Yes" she replied

I led him to the Pensieve. We both leaned forward. It was the scene of me attacking him.

"Imperio! Come here jerk" I said

He raised his head

"I'm sorry fo saying that" I said

"It's okay. You may leave" he replied

"Okay" I said

I saw professor Mcgongall. "Thank you for helping us protect Hogwarts." she said. The mentors speaked "You all will be paired, boy and girl through a DNA test. To get more sponsors."

The crowd hesitated. "What?" some voices said

"Say goodbye to your wizard friends" said professor Mcgonagall. "We will have a funeral for those who died in this unexpected war." said Professor.

We all went to the funeral. "We put in great honor for those who save our school during the fight. If I were suppose to meet them now I would say 'Thanks for saving the school'. But seeing people die like this it makes me cry and tores my heart apart." said Grace . Aftter few moments of silence. We went to the chariots. We rode the chariots. Once more we said bye to the people and Hogwarts.