The magic games of Olympus

~ This is for the the Crossover Competition ~

Two people are chosen in each cabin, a girl and boy in Camp Half Blood to fight in the Hunger Games. To prevent war from the Gods again. While at training in Hogwarts something mysteriously happens.
*special thanks to hunger games, percy Jackson and Harry potter*

2024Views

10. Back at Hogwarts

I was in my second day at training. I was in the chariot with flying horses. I was on my way to Diagon Alley to get my wand and some books. I went to the Ollivanders Wand Shop. "Excuse me. May I get a wand" I said "oh yes, dear" said a man. He gave me a wand, it was long, color black. "C'mon. Do something" he said I tried to point at it at the near vase it cracked. "No" he said "maybe this one" he said "twelve inches tall with unicorn hair". I point the wand at the drawers it was disorganized. "Hmm. About this one" he said. I got the wand and I felt something, like powerful. "Yes yes this one" he said

"You know the wand picks the wizard and I think this wand is rightfully for you" he said with a smile. "Thank you" I said. I was now on my was to Hogwarts. I missed Hogwarts. I was so good with the broomstick that I was accepted at Quidditch. I remembered I was the captain at Quidditch, at team Gryffindor.

I saw professor Mcgonagall welcome the demigods. I went to the Great hall where wizards usually eat. Professor Mcgonagall got her wand and said "enjoy the feast". Food suddenly appeared on the tables. I ate the chocolate frog. I got the card with professor Dumbledore on it. I kept it hidden in my pocket. I drank pumpkin juice, butter beer. As I get more food a ghost appeared on the food. "Ahhhh. It's a ghost!" the girls shouted. "Hi Headless Nick" I said. "Hi and it's nearly headless Nick" he said. I continued eating. As soon as I finish. I practice using my wand. I went to the classroom. It was Charms.

"Today we'll be doing a silencing charm, disarming charm, levitation charm, mending charm and many more, Get your wands" said professor Filtwick. "Do you have your feathers?" asked professor FIltwick "yes" said the class "okay say Wingardium Leviosa" "Wingardium Leviosa" said the class "Now point your wands at the feather and say Wingardium Leviosa" said professor Filtwick

"Wingardium Leviosa" I said

The feather flew "very good Madie" said professor Filtwick

I saw the peson next to me. It was Adrian. "Wingardium Liviusa" he said

"It's Wingardium Leviosa not Liviusa" I said

"Oh" he said

"Very good. Now form pairs" he said

I got paired with Chadston. "Now say Expelliarmus"

"Expelliarmus" said the class

"now point it at your parter's wand and say Expelliarmus"

"Expelliarmus" I said

The wand of Chadston was disarmed. After the whole class mastered the charm.

"Now say Lumos" said professor Filtwick

"Lumos"

"Dim the lights" said preofessor Filtwick

"start!

"Lumos"

The whole class went brighter.

"okay can someone switch on the lights" said professor FIltwick

"For dementors. Think of something happy and say Expecto Patronum"

Professor released a dementor from the chest

"Now!"

"Expecto Patronum!"

Professor closed the chest

"Excellent! You may go now"

I was on my way to the other classroom Defense against the dark arts.

"There are diffrent kinds of Curses. Who can give me one unforgivable curse?" asked professor Snape

I raised my hand "Yes"

"Cruciatus Curse" I said

"okay the cruciatus curse is used for extreme pain or torture. Any more?" said Professor Snape

Grace's hand raised "Yes"

"Imperius curse"

"The Imperius curse is when you can get the control of that person"

Adrian's hand raised

"Avada Kedavra"

"It is a killing curse. Anymore questions". "None. Okay"

"Class dismissed!" said professor Snape

My trip at Hogwarts was finished. I head outside Hogwarts. All I studied was Defense against the dark arts, Charms. I saw a hooded figure it wasn't a dementor. I saw the eyes it was gold. The last time I attacked you-know-who the eye color was gold. I hurried back inside the castle said a voice

"Madie why are you panicking?" asked pofessor Trelawney

"I saw a hooded figure with gold eyes" I said then shuddered.

"You don't think it's you-know-who came back" said professor looking at the others.

"You mean Cro-Cronos" I said

"No it might be a coincidence. The castle is completely safe" replied professor.

I ran back to a class. "Madie, Why are you here?" asked professor Mcgonagall "oh I am at this class" "okay take your seat then". I saw Raphael rolling his eyes. "The bird conjuring charm. A spell that conjures a flock of birds." professor moved her wand and a flock of birds came attacking. But professor closed the window. After the lesson I walked with Grace. "You really weren't in the class right?" said Grace "Yah" I said

"Why?" she asked

"I saw a figure and I think Kronos is using someone, so I hid in this classroom" I said

"Okay. Can't argue with that. How can you be sure that's Cronos?" she said

I saw the hooded figure. I followed it. "There." I said pointing at it

"It can be anyone" she said. "I know but I saw the eyes it's gold."

"Oh" she said

"C'mon Grace!" I said pulling her. Grace complained "I don't want to go"

"You have to" I said

We followed the figure. It's way to the forbidden forest. "We can't go there it's forbidden" said Grace "who cares" I said

I saw the hooded figure running fast. "C'mon. We can catch up" I said. Grace hesitated. I got out my wand "Accio-"

"You can't what if that thing sees you." said Grace

"Let's attack it" I replied "Accio hood" I said pointing at the hood.

"It's him" said Grace