The Curse of the Fortune Teller

Elizabeth has a ordinary life but then it will be extra ordinary because this is an adventure that no one is to forget. Elizabeth is cursed by the spirit. There was a solution. A solution that requires great sacrifice. But then everything will change. Elizabeth finds out her two protectors. She is being followed by the shadow. She knew something bad will happen........

7. The battle

I walked foward bravely, trying to not show my weakness or that I am scared.

"it's me smoke spirit, what do you want from me?" I said

the smoke spirit showed me Elaine tied in her hands and feet.

do you want to save you little friend, Elizabeth

"Don't Elizabeth you will just die" Elaine said with sorrow

"let her go" I said

the smoke spirit placed Elaine on the tip of the garbage dump.

let the battle begin

"oh your on" I said

I got the first the clean pure water, I tried to pure it but no effect. It only just made the smoke spirit laughed.

haha! is that the best you can do

I got so angry. That I got a used pipe from the garbage dump and threw it to the 8 foot smoke spirit. But the smoke spirit keeps laughing.

I went up where Elaine is tied up. I tried to remove her chains but it can't so I use some of the pebbles I got and threw to the smoke spirit and hit the chains with the pebbles. Elaine was free.

"now you with me?" I said

"you bet I am" She said

Elaine got her scissors from her pocket and tried to stab the smoke spirit. But no effect again

"plan B you throw me on to the smoke spirit, while I pour this potion" I whispered

"you sure" She asked

"yah" I said

I placed my foot on top of Elaine's hand and she threw me to the smoke spirit. I opened the lid of the potion and placed on top of the smoke spirit. But the smoke spirit threw me to Elaine. Oh my gosh half of the potion is gone

"oh no! it's gone" Elaine said

"no it's half gone" I said

I got so mad. That it started raining. But then I saw the smoke spirit was screaming so loud, that Elaine and I fell. Elaine and I are wounded

"one more time" I said

"you bet" she replied

Again I placed my foot on the hands of Elaine. She threw me to the smoke spirit which was weaker

"this is for you!" I said

I placed the potion on top of the screaming smoke spirit. The smoke spirit vanished in to a shadow not my shadow, not Elaine's shadow but it was someone's.

NO! How dare you.

Finally it's over.I saw Elaine still stabbing the smoke spirit which was gone.  I try to remove the ring. It did remove. I threw it to the place where the smoke spirit died. Then the ring just vanished. Elaine went by my side

"finally it's over" she said

"yes it is" I said

"go home?" she asked

"yes" she replied

We went out of the garbage dump. It was raining hard.On our way to home we saw them again.