The Curse of the Fortune Teller

Elizabeth has a ordinary life but then it will be extra ordinary because this is an adventure that no one is to forget. Elizabeth is cursed by the spirit. There was a solution. A solution that requires great sacrifice. But then everything will change. Elizabeth finds out her two protectors. She is being followed by the shadow. She knew something bad will happen........

15. Road trip

I woke up. I remember this is the day of our road trip. There are many place we could visit. I packed my clothes. I took a bath and wore the casual. Boat neck shirt with skinny jeans. I went down and brought my backpack and I ate breakfast. I ate cereal and milk.

"come on Elizabeth let's hit the road trip" my dad said

"okay " I said excitedly

"got your clothes?" my mom asked

"check, about food" I said

"drive thru " my dad said

"okay it's 8:00 on my watch we have many time to take pictures and buy many other souvenirs" Said my mom

We went in the car. My dad played songs like One direction, Taylor swift, Maroon 5 and many more.

We arrived to this park. I don't know what is it called. We took pictures. It was very nice. We went to the zip line. By the way I love heights. We took pictures. I mean a lot. The view was very nice. I see birds flying. The sun shinning bright. Nothing can make this day worse. When we were done enjoying, we went to the car.

"dad I am hungry" I said

"okay let's drive thru to Mcdonalds " He said

Finally we reached to Mcdonalds.

"may I take your order" said the lady

"what do you want Elizabeth?" my dad asked

"french fries and coke" I said

"may I have two large french fries, one coke and 2 sundaes" said my dad

"okay that would be two hundred ninety-seven." said the lady

My dad gave the money. We received the food and my parents ate it. I enjoyed eating the food. Few minutes later we were at my grandmother's house. I smell freshly new baked cookies. She baked chocolate chip cookies. So yummy. One of my parents talked with their mother. They talked about the road trip, the food, what happen and other stuff.

While I played with my cousins. We played board games, video games and many more.It was already afternoon. It was kind a late.

"Elizabeth time to go" My mom said

"aww" my cousins said

"It's okay I can come here next time" I said

"bye" my Grandmother told me

"bye" said my cousins

I hug my cousins and grandmother. It was a long trip. It took us hours before we could arrive.

When went home. I went up. I changed my clothes to night clothes. When I was about to sleep I saw the shadow again.  The shadow gave me an evil smile. I got so scared I immediately slept.