The Mystery Mansion (One Direction Horror Story)

Stella, her boyfriend and her best friends go and visit this mansion on top of a hill. Will they come out alive?????

2. Visiting the Mansion

Stella's POV

"Happy 1 year anniversary baby" someone yelled in my ear

I woke up immediately. I turned and saw Niall with a huge smile on his face.

"Morning babe, and happy 1 year anniversary" I said

I kissed Niall on the lips. I pulled away.

"I'm going to take a shower" I replied

"Tease" Niall replies

"But you love me" I repy

I grabbed 'I love Niall Horan' top with some jeggings, and took a shower. Then I did a fish tale braid. I put on some TOMS and walked downstairs. Niall saw what I was wearing and smiled.

"And I love you" Niall replies

Niall walked up to me and kissed me.

"Ahhh PDA" Louis shouts

Niall and I pulled away

"So what are we doing today?" I asked

"Well since we have the week off, we decided to have a look at that mansion on the top of the hill" Harry replies

"And I had no say in this" I said vrossing my arms

"I'm sorry baby, we deicded this morning whie you were still asleep" Niall replies hugging me.

"So when are we leaving>" I asked

"In about 20 minutes" Zayn says coming downstairs

It's nice to be the only girl in the house, I get my own bathroom. And over protective boys ecspecially Niall and Liam.

"I'm going in my car, so ehoever want to come with me" I replied

"Well obviously I'm going with you" Niall says kissing my temple.

"Alright, so are we ready to go?" Harry asked

All of us nodded and we headed out. Niall and I got in my car. While the others got into Louis' car.

"So where abouts is this mansion?" I asked Niall

"Actually I don't know, you'll have to follow Louis" Nial replies

I nodded.

"Is this actually what you wanted to do today?" I asked

"Actually no it's not, I just wanted to spend time with you, because I've been on tour for 2 months and missed you" Niall blushed

"Oh babe, you are so cute when you blush" I replied

Louis was ready to go, so we left the driveway. I followed Louis. Niall texted one of the boys.

To: Hazza
Where abouts is this mansion?
From: Nialler

To: Nialler
About an hour away
From Hazza

"Harry says its an hour away" Niall replies

"Alright" I reply

Then my phone rang.

"Can you put that on lound speaker please?" I asked

"Sure thing" Niall replies

Niall grabs my phone and puts it on lound speaker.

"Hello Stella" my boss Delia says
"Hi Delia, what's up?" I asked
"Can you come in tomorrow? I know you asked for a week off but we are really short staffed" Delia replies
"I might be able to, I'll see if I can" I replied
"Thanks" Delia says before hanging up.

"How come you asked for a week off?" Niall asked

"So I can spend time with my boys especially you" I said

An hour later we got to the mansion. I parked the car and Niall and I got out.

"Wow it's big" I said

"Shall we take a look inside" Louis asked

"I don't know, I have work tomorrow" I replied

"Chicken" Harry replies

"I'd rather be a chicken, then get fired from my job" I explained

"Come on baby, I'll be right by your side the whole time" Niall replies

I sighed and looked down.

"Fine, but if I get fired, you are all to blame" I pointed my finger to everyone.

"We will take full responsibility" Louis replies

I nodded. We walked inside the mansion. When we walked in the doors slammed shut. I grabbed Niall's hand and squeezed it.

"It's alright baby, I'm right here" Niall whispers in into my ear.

I slowly calmed down. When the TV turned on by itself. We all jumped.

"Well welcome to my mansion, no one comes in without escaping" the voice says

"Louis I'm going to kill you" I hissed

"Pumpkin help" Louis says

"I'll help you boo bear" Harry replies

"Well rest up, I have something interesting for you for tomorow" the voice replies

The TV turns off. I gave Louis the death stare.

"If only looks could kill" Liam chuckled

"Come on baby, let's explore this mansion" Niall says

Niall grabbed my hand and we walked off. The mansion had 20 rooms WOW!!!!!. We walked into one of the rooms. And I started hyperventilating.

"Baby are you okay?" Niall asked

This room was really smal. Even Niall started to freak out a little.

"Come on Stells" Niall says pulling me out of the room.

The others came up.

"Wow, Stells are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost" Harry replies

"Not a ghost. A really small room" Niall replies

Niall and I slid down the wal. I laid my head on Niall's shouder. Niall kept on rubbing my back.

"It's okay baby, just breathe" Niall replies

I started to relax a bit.

"There you go" Niall whispered into my ear

"We better find a room to sleep in" Liam replies

Niall helps me up and we went to find a room.

"We are all going to stay in the same room" Liam replies

We nodded and we found a room big enough. Niall and I laid down on the floor. And Nial puts his hand over me.

"Baby, what are you thinking?" Niall asked

"I'm thinking that I'm going to lose my job" I reply

"No you won't, pass your phone over here" Nia asked

I grabbed my phone and handed it to Niall.

"Niall what are you doing?" I asked

Niall puts his finger over his lip.

"Hello Delia, I'm calling for Stella, yeah she isn't feeling very well, I don't think she can work tomorrow" Niall says
"Well thank you for calling, I hope she gets better soon" delia repies

Niall hung up and passed the phone back.

"Have I told you that I love you" I asked

"Yes you have, but I love to hear you say it" Niall replies

"Well I love you Niall James Horan" I shouted

"And I love you Stella Ashlyn Flynn" Niall shouted

Niall and I started to kiss.

"For gods shake, no PDS" Louis yells

I pulled back and stuck out my tounge.

"Come on mate, at least Niall is happy and found his princess" Zayn replies

"Good night guys" I yelled

"Good night Stells" Louis yelled back

"Good night babe" I said kissing Niall's cheek.

Eventually all of us fell asleep.