The Mystery Mansion (One Direction Horror Story)

Stella, her boyfriend and her best friends go and visit this mansion on top of a hill. Will they come out alive?????

9. Sixth task

Still Niall's POV

"Well I hope you all slept well. It's time for your sixth task. It's called 'Can you see me'. It's where one of you gets tied up and the others have to see where he/she is" Grace replies

I looked over to Stella. Stella's been unconscious for a few days, I'm really worried about her. Then the lights went out. 2 minutes later the lights came back on and Harry was gone.

"Alright, now you have to answer some questions. And if you get them right, you are a step closer to getting Harry back" Grace replies

We all looked at each other.

"Alright, first question, what diease did people die from in the 1800-1900s?" Grace asked

"The plague" Liam replies

"Okay, who's famous words are these 'I am not amused'?" Grave asked

"Queen Elizabeth the 1st" I reply

"Alright, where was Cleopatra from?" Grace asked

"Rome" Zayn replies

Liam's POV

So far we have gotten every answer right. I looked beside me and saw that Stella wasn't breathing.

"No, you are not leaving us in this mansion" I whipsered

I started to do CPR on Stella. Niall looked beside me, he looked like he was going to cry.

"No, baby, you've got to hold on please" Niall says crying

"Alright another question, who is Zeus married to?" Grace asked

"Um Hera" I said while pumping Stella's chest.

"Okay, who is the goddess of love and beauty?" Grae says

"Aphrodite" I reply

"Okay, what did Cronus do to his son Uranus?" Grace asked

"He chopped his nuts off and threw them in the sea" Louis replies

"Okay firdt round is complete, you may take a break" Grace says before disappearing

I had to stop doing CPR on Stella.

"You can't stop Liam" Niall says

"It's not working, I'm sorry Niall" I reply

"No, no she is not gone" Niall says over and over

Niall starts doing CPR.

"Niall stop, it's not worth it" I said

"NOT WORTH IT, LIAM SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND, I PLANNED ON MARRYING HER, HER SIBLINGS ARE HERE, SHE'S LIKE A SISTER TO ALL OF THE BOYS, HOW CAN SHE NOT BE WORTH IT" Niall yells

Ryan's holding Sally, as Sally cried uncontrollable. Even the boys shed a tear now and again.

"Alright, so back to it. What happened to the titanic?" Grace asked

"The titanic hit an iceburg and sunk" Ryan says

"Alright, what did Noah have on his boat?" Grace asked

"Two of every animal" sally replies drying her eyes.

"Okay, who is the god of war?" Grace asked

"Ares" I replied

"Okay last question, then you can get Harry. Okay how did the die?" Grace asked

"No one knows, it's a mystery" Zayn says

"Alright, Harry is in the last room, you can get him" Grace replies

Everyone got up excpet Niall and went to get Harry.

Niall's POV

I stayed behind to get Stella to breath. I did CPR again and again. The others came back with Harry. Once Harry came in he was me doing CPR on Stella.

"Stella has to be alright" Harry replies

"I've tired for 45 minutess and nothing worked, Niall started it again after we left" Liam replies

Harry comes up to me and kneels down.

"I pump, you do mouth and mouth" Harry says

I nodded and we started. 20 minutes later later Stella was breathing but still unconscious.

"And you wanted to give up" I said angrily to Liam.

Liam looked at the floor, I knew he felt bad.

"Look Liam, I'm sorry for snapping" I said

"It's okay, I know you really love her Niall" Liam replies

"What should we get for dinner?" Ryan asked

"How about pizza?" Harry suggested

"Okay, I'll go order" Louis replies

Louis orders 3 pizzas with everything on it. 20 minutes later Louis got the pizzas and we started eating.

"I have good news for you, your tasks are ending shortly, I'll let you know when they finish" Grace says.

I sighed.

"Good, then we can take Stella to the hospital, if she doesn't wake up soon" I reply

We ended up going to sleep.

"Good night baby, I love you" I reply kissing her cheek.

"Guys she's getting warmer" I said excitedly

They all let out a huge sigh.