Out Of Our Hands

Athena and Alethia best friends since birth, both different but both the same. Athena loves one direction and she never knew she will meet them while she was playing soccer and ends up kicking the soccer ball that unfortunately for him it hits his head. when she goes apologize she notice something about him. she gets lost in his blue eyes and doesn't even notice that she just kick a soccer ball to Niall Horan. Alethia is shock that they just ran into Athena favorite band. yet what she doesn't know that she will fall in love again but will everything go right for her and Athena when their past comes back to haunt them. when their life are just getting better.

2. Pollo Inca ???

Athena's P.O.V.

we where standing in the middle of the park just thinking of places where we can go eat.

" Is there anywhere we can eat near by?" asked Liam

" well there is a pizza place just around the corner." i reply

" ya, but I don't think you guys want to eat pizza, its like everyday food." Lettie added

" True..." Liam started to speak

when Niall interrupts, " I'M HUNGRY"

" Wow you're like Nini." Lettie said

" what you mean I'm like Nini?" Niall quickly responded

" you complain when your hungry, see Nini is such a fat ass, but she doesn't gain any weight." Lettie explain

" Lettie!!!" I shouted

" What is the truth." she responded

" Don't worry, love our Niall is the same." Liam said

i know he was trying to make me feel better. but i didn't want them to know that i ate alot. people seriously didn't believe I ate at all. I remember that once my mom thought I was anorexic. just becuase once in my life I wasn't hungry. But, i had Lettie explain to my mom that I eat. She told her that when we are in school I always stole her food. Then I got it..

" Pollo Inca!!" i yelled

" Pollo Inca?" Niall, Harry, and Liam asked

" Yum, Pollo Inca!!" Lettie yelled

" can we know what Pollo Inca is?" Harry asked

" its Peruvian food." I replied

" Peruvian food, i never had that, so I want try it." Niall chuckled

" ya where the nearest one?" Harry asked

"just take all of Hawthorne and when you see Pollo Inca make a left and enter the parking lot." Lettie said

" So you the main street but not the intersection?" Harry asked

" we live in Lennox all you need to know the main street and stores nearby." Lettie replied

at this point all of us were laughing at what she just had said. But it was true we where raised to know the main street and stores nearby. the only places we actually knew the full address was each other houses, school, the doctors, and the mall.

Niall P.O.V.

we where laughing at Nini's friend Lettie response to Harry. They were so funny I'm glad Nini ran into me, well fall on me. something about her made me just smile. I think I like her she was cute adorable, funny, and she can eat. What am I thinking she probably doesn't even like me. but, I wasn't going to let that stop me I'm gonna try to get to know her. she's different from all the other fans i met before. I couldn't get her eyes out of my mind there were so unique their were grey but brown in the middle. I love her eyes.

" Nini, is that your real name?" i asked, and realized that was such a stupid question obviously that was a nick name.

" hahaha I wish it was thats all they call me, but nah my name is Athena." she luaghed

" Athena as in the Goddess of Wisdom?" Liam asked

"Ya, thats me well my name is hahaha" she giggled

"But Lettie is your actual name right?" Harry asked Lettie

" Nope, my name is Alethia." she responded

" Alethia?" I asked

" Goddess of Truth" Nini replied

" so you both where name after goddesses" I ask them

" Ya we were, are moms are like best friends and they wanted us to have unique names so they both chose our names together." Lettie replies

" so you guys aren't sisters?" Harry replied

i can tell that Harry liked Lettie by the way he was talking to her I never seen him be so flirtatious with someone. The problem is that Lettie with flirt back but sarcastically, so he was challenge for him. But you can see he really likes her by the way he looks at her.

Lettie's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe we where hanging out with one Direction. Aww Nini and Niall they look so cute together i better go out i can see Nini really likes Niall, but you can see in her eyes that she likes Nial for Niall not for Niall Horan from one direction. I saw the gleam in her eyes that I haven't seen since her last boy friend that completely broke her heart.

" Yes, Harry we aren't related." i responded to him

" really, you guys look a lot a like?" Harry replied

" Look curls she's older than mew by one year and Peruvian" I quickly replied.

" Nini you're older... and Peruvian.?" Niall asked curiously

" ya I'm turning 18 in two months and well I was born here but parents are from Peru well dad, my mom is from El Salvador." she replied.

Niall P.O.V.

i couldn't even tel she was Peruvian, but she was a cute Peruvian.

" cool" I replied.

"Yup, but I want food!!" she said in a bubbly tone

i loved how she giggle i found it very attractive

" We should get going then" Liam replied

" ya we will meet you there" Nini said

" you guys have a car already?" Harry asked

" heck no , its called a bus curls!" Lettie yelled

" then we are not letting you guys go on the bus alone you coming with us in the limo" Liam said

" It's cool we gone on the bus so many times alone." Nini said

" nope we going to take you with us you are our guest of honors." he replied

" it will be fun" Harry being persuasive

" fine, curls we will go with you guys" Lettie pretending she was defeated.

to be honest I think Lettie and Harry will make a cute couple.

" OK, let me just get my stuff." Nini said.

" I'll go help" i reply

i went with Nini while the others went already to the car.

" so, you play soccer?" i asked her

" ya, I play Goalie" she responded

" thats cool since when have you played soccer?" i kept asking

" ever since i was a little girl my dad taught me how to play the sport, than last year my coach thought to try and see if i can play goalie. And i love being goalie even when the pressure is on." she responded

i was helping her put back her cleats and her cones and gloves back in her sports bag. when our hands met. when we touch hands i felt a special connection, I cant explain it but it was special it was a warm feeling i felt in my heart. Did I just my princess i have been waiting for all my life.

" sorry" she apologized, but what she didn't do anything wrong

" it's OK you didn't do anything" i responded

all I wanted to do was hold her hand and kiss her. but if i do that right now she think I'm a weirdo. I cant screw this up I really like her.

" should we get going then" i ask

" ya, its matter of time that Lettie and harry will playing fighting." she replies

" I think Harry likes Lettie." i tell her

" Lettie, likes him i know for sure and thats good." she says

i wander what she meant by that maybe something happen in the past, i wont ask she will tell me when she's ready.

" hahahaha cool." i say walking back to the limo.

" Nini, Harry's being mean to me" Lettie says

" what did he do?" she asks

i look at Liam and Harry to see whats going on. all i see is that they are laughing there heads off. she probably did something funny.

" they are laughing at me because i trip getting into the limo." Lettie says

Nini starts laughing then so do I. all of us where laughing now. that even Letting started to laugh she knew it funny. I knew today was going to be a good day.