Out Of Our Hands

Athena and Alethia best friends since birth, both different but both the same. Athena loves one direction and she never knew she will meet them while she was playing soccer and ends up kicking the soccer ball that unfortunately for him it hits his head. when she goes apologize she notice something about him. she gets lost in his blue eyes and doesn't even notice that she just kick a soccer ball to Niall Horan. Alethia is shock that they just ran into Athena favorite band. yet what she doesn't know that she will fall in love again but will everything go right for her and Athena when their past comes back to haunt them. when their life are just getting better.

3. Limo Fun!!!

Lettie's P.O.V.

I had to be such a klutz. I just trip going in the limo in front Harry. He is freakin hot, no Lettie don't fall for him boys just bring you bad luck. they all the same they always end up breaking you heart. I just have to keep my distance from him. What I cant do that I guess I'm going to have get over this crush on him.

we where all in the limo Niall had his arm around Nini, they look so good together.

" hey curls" i whisper to Harry

" ya?" he responds

" do you think Niall likes Nini?" i ask

" hell ya, just look at him" he quickly replies.

" we should hook them up then" i say

" we should, but only if we hook up first." he says

" curls do you want me to to straighten you hair!!" I yelled

They all laughed except Harry

" you wouldn't" he said

" Oh she would" Nini replies

" what do you mean she will?" Liam asks

" so back in 8th grade like 5 or 4 years ago we had a friend called Alec, but we called him curly fries because of his hair, well one day he pissed her off, and unfortunately for him that day we had ballroom bonanza and she brought her straightener and she straightener his hair, well with the help of me of course." Nini tells them.

"you had a friend called curly fries?"

Niall would ask if we had a friend called curly fries

" ya we did" i replied

" so what where you guys arguing about that made her threaten you like that?"

" OOOH its that she want me.." he said

" SHUT UP !!" I yelled they all looked at me.

Niall's P.O.V

we were all looking at Lettie now when she told Harry to shut up. it must of been something she didnt want us to know. but as soon as we all saw Harry laugh we all did too. it must of been a joke or something. i think they have a thing going on and they don't want us to know.

i was smiling because Nini had let me put my arm around her. I hope she likes me as much as i like her. I felt bad bad for Liam, Harry and I were flirting with the girls and he was alone.

" hey you guys mine if Zayn and Louis come along too?" asked Liam

" hell ya, tell them to come!" yelled Lettie

i feel a poke on my side i laugh a little i am very ticklish and i see it was Nini, she was pointing at the Nerf guns we had in the limo.

" Niall let's have a war against Harry, Lettie, and Liam" she whispers

" surprise attack, I like the way you think" i whisper back.

I quickly hand her one without any one seeing

then we both wisper

"one, two..."

" THREE" we yelled

i start aiming at Harry and at Liam. Nini is aiming at Lettie, Harry, and Liam. She's a ninja at this, awesome. another thing to love about her.

" Ahhh!" Nini yells

I turn around i see Harry found the other Nerf guns and aim at Nini.

" Nini, i protect you!!" i yelled

i saw her face she had smile on her face. so i get in front of her while Harry is shooting at her. than all of the sudden Lettie and Liam bot attack Harry. it was too long before me and Nini join in too.

" Attack the curls!!" yelled Lettie

" Ahhh, I thought you guys where on my side." Harry complain

" Thats what you get for shooting at me." Nini luaghed

" Liam what happen man, i thought we were brothers." Harry asked Liam

" ya, but its fun shooting you, plus it was Lettie's idea" Liam laughs

" Snitch me out Liam" Lettie says aiming the Nerf gun at him and shoots him

" Babe, you turn on me?" Harry asked Lettie

" Not your babe" Lettie responded

" Sure" Harry replied

" Girls VS, Boys!!!" yelled Nini

" hell ya!!" yelled Harry

then all of the sudden Nini started shooting at me as well as Lettie. then Lettie at Harry, than Nini at Liam. then i finally react and started to shoot at Nini.she was laughing the whole time. Ok we all where but i just loved her laugh. Then i saw her smile it look mischievous. i saw one of her hands behind her back. it was too late to warn the Lads she had another Nerf gun. she was shooting all of us now. then we all team up and started to shoot at her. when i saw that everyone was shooting at her. i went in front of her to shield her.

" hahahaha thanks Niall" she said

" no problem" i tell her

" now lets finish them" she says

" ready set...GO!!" i yelled

we are in sync and shoot everyone down. we where all laughing now that is the most fun we had in this limo.

" And you guys wanted to go on the bus." Liam said

" i know right, Nini we would of missed all this fun if we went by bus" Lettie said

" i know I'm glad we came with you guys." Nini said

" I'm glad you came too." i tell Nini

i was looking into her eyes now i was about to lean in to kiss her when

" GET A ROOM!!" yell Harry and Lettie

Liam was laughing at what they said, they just had to interrupt.

" we're here" Lettie says

awesome were here finally we can eat. i also notice that our other car was here that means Louis and Zayn where here too.

" let's go" Nini says and she was sticking her hand out for me to follow her. i grabbed her and let her lead the way in. i couldn't believe we where holding hands. i was happy.