The Prom

A girl who is in love with one of One Direction. How will her love story end up and how did it all start? Well you just have to read it!

10. Saved By The Bell!

Louisa's POV
I'm just so mad right now.

"So what were you guys talking about" I said in a mad tone
"Nothing!" Liam said

I got really mad I slapped him on the face. I went up to my room. Later someone knocked on my room.

"Who is it?" I yelled
"It's Franz!" she yelled
"Come in!" I shouted
"Seriously, you really had to slap his face I remember MA now" Franz said
"I got mad and I hate MA!" I said
"Okay I'm just here to tell you that we have classes today" Franz said
"I thought two weeks with One Direction!" I said
"1D will be there I just dont know how, so get ready or else we'll late!" Franz said
"Okay!" I said

I got ready Liam was down stairs now I felt really guilty. I went over to him.

"hey Loulou!" Liam said
"Liam I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do it I just got really mad" I said
"It's alright" Liam said

I need to make it up to him. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He asked for entrance I quickly let him in. We were making out.

"Umm there are people here!" The others said in unison.

I blushed madly.

"Come on Louisa let's go!" I heard Franz yell

Before we left I kiss Liam and Louis so we could be 'even'. We got to school we sat at our usual seats.

"So class we have special visitors here and they chose your class to teach for the whole day!" Our teacher stated

When I looked up I saw the boys coming in the room. I get it now.

"They will be your music teachers! All subjects your going to have today is music," Our teacher said

Me and Franz just kept writing about One Direction almost all the time.

"So goodbye class!" Our teacher said
"Okay then blah blah blah blah blah" was all I heard from Liam

Me and Franz weren't listening we were just using our phone. I was using a 3G phone so I had the freedom to use the internet.

"Excuse me those two girls at the back please listen!" Zayn said

I just rolled my eyes and continued what I was doing. I had a text message

from Tom "So Boring In Class!"
"Haha We have 1D to be our teachers, still a bit sad" I texted

What Tom texted back was so funny. I showed Franz what he texted

"Seriously from Tom! And what the fudge the picture!" Franz said out loud

I deleted the whole conversation.

"Excuse me but you two girls have been interupting our class!" Louis said
"It is quiet boring" I said making them a bit mad
"I do want to see Zayn say or teach something" Franz said we were making them pissed of
"Please we are the teachers you dont tell us what to do!" Harry said
"Well we'll tell about the time when you were in the Bathroom taking a shower!" Franz said
"Harry once-" Harry didn't let Franz finish he covered her mouth
"Then-" I didn't finish Louis covered my mouth
"Okay then lets make Zayn teach the class!" Harry said trying to avoid the embarrassing moment

Zayn was teaching it was a bit fun. All I could notice is how HOT he is! Sooner in the class I got hungry. I grabbed my bag, to my suprise there was a fresh carrot in my bag, since I am hungry I would eat anything I started to munch on the carrot. Louis went next to me

"Hey Loulou can I take a bite please" Louis asked in a soft tone
"Fine!" I said while handing him the carrot
"Louis no sharing of carrots with students!" Harry said the whole class started laughing
"I guess that was a wrong thing to say, anyways Louis come over here! We need you to sing WMYB" Harry said
"Coming!" Louis said while he tossed the carrot in my direction. I grabbed it and started eating it.
"So guys I want to see your singing capabilities starting from the back. Louisa and Franz!" Liam yelled

But the bell rang indicating dismissal. Me and Franz looked at each other. We were thinking the same thing Saved by the Bell!