Beautiful Thing (Jay Mcguiness Love Story)

Daisy Dale has been Max Geroge's best friend since they were little, when Max introduced Daisy to the other member on The Wanted, Jay and Daisy became very close now they have been dating for 6 months and nothing can break them apart.

9. The Proposal

Still Daisy's POV

2 months later.... I'm feeling better, I found out last month that I had a sever case of food poisoning. And today is mine and Jay's 1 year anniversary. Jay's got something planed for today. Shhhh I'm not supposed to know. I woke up around 5:30, had a shower and put on 'Keep calm because Jay is here', with a pair of jeggings and some flats. And made my way down to the kitchen to make a cuppa. I made my way to the lounge and turned on the TV. I changed it to Icarly.

"What are you doing up?" a voice calls coming down the stairs.

I turned and saw...........

.........Jay.

"Hey sweetie" I replied

Jay sat down next to me and put an arm around my wasit.

"How are you feeling?" Jay asked

"A whole lot better" I replied smiling

"That's the Daisy I know and love" Jay replies

"Do you want a cuppa?" I asked

"Sure thing babe" Jay replies

I got up and went to make Jay a cuppa. When I came back I kissed Jay and sat back down.

"What do you have planed for our 1 year anniversary babe?" I asked

"I'm not telling you, you'll have to wait until tonight" Jay replies

I kissed Jay's cheek and we started to watch spongebob sqaure pants. Tom, Max and Siva come downstairs and into the lounge.

"Do you guys want a cuppa?" I asked

"Sure, thanks" Tom replies

I smiled, I unwrapped Jay's hand from my waist and went into the kitchen.

"Does Nath want one?" I yelled

"He's still asleep" Max replies

"Okay, are the girls coming over?" I asked

"I'm pretty sure yes" Siva replies

The kettle boiled and made the boys their teas, and I walked back into the longe.

"Thanks Daisy" Siva replies

"That's alright" I replied

"I want you ready at 6:30 tonight" Jay whispers in my ear

"Don't worry I will be" I whispered back

"What do you want to do today?" Tom asked

"I don't really care, what about you Jay?" I replied

"I'm not fussed" Jay replies

Then Nathan comes down and sits down next to me.

"Welcome to the land of the living Nathan" I chuckled

"Haha" Nathan replies hitting my arm

"Did you see that Jay, nathan hit me?" I asked fake crying.

Jay puts his arm around me and kisses my arm.

"Yes I did babe" Jay replies

Then there was a knock on the door.

"I got it" I replied

I got up and went to answer it. I saw Kelsey and Nareesha. We walked into the lounge. Kelsey sat on Tom and Nareesha sat on Siva.

"Michelle had to work" Kelsey replies

"Anyway that isn't why we are here" Nareesha replies

"Then why?" I asked

"To get you ready for the you know what" Nareesha replies

They got up off their boyfriends and dragged me up to my room.

"Right go shower, and then we'l do your hair and your make up" Kesley replies

I got my dressing gown nd walked into the bathroom and had a shower. When I came out I went back into my room and Kelsey did my hair, while Nareesha did my make up. At 6:30 Kelsey, Nareesha and I made our way down to the lounge.

"WOW" Max replies

"You look.....Amazing" Tom replies

"Gorgeous" Nathan replies

"Magnificent" Siva replies

I looked down and blushed. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned my head and saw Jay. Jay's mouth dropped.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies" Kelsey replies

I giggled and Jay came up to me.

"You look absolutely beautiful" Jay replies

"You don't look half bad yourself" I replied

"So shall we" Jay replies

"Yes we should go" I replied

Jay grabbed my arm and we got into the car. Jay drove to our destionation. Jay turned off the car and got out. Opened the door for me and closed it after I got out, we walked inside the restaurant.

"Good evening, do you have a reseversation?" the woman asked

"Yes undere McGuiness" Jay replies

"Oh right, hey your Jay McGuiness from the wanted my daughter is a fan" the woman replies

"Yes I am, would you like an autograph for your daughter?" Jay asked

"Yes sure thanks" she replies

"What's her name?" Jay asked

"Stacey" she replies

'Dear Stacey,
keep living your dream, don't let other put you down xx Jay'

"Okay let me show you your table" she replies

"That was beautiful, what you wrote" I replied

I kissed Jay on the cheek and we got to our table.

"The waiter will be here shortly" she replies

"Thank you" I replied

"Not a problem" she replies walking off

"What do you have planed for tomorrow?" I asked

"Well we have a photo shoot and an interview tomorrow from 9 til about 2-2:30" Jay replies

"Good evening I will be taking your order, what would you like to drink?" he asked

Jay looked at me and I nodded

"We wouldn't mind one of your special wines" Jay replies

"Alright that wouldn't be long, what meal would you like?" he asked

"Um I'll have your special caesar salad" I replied

"And I'll have your vegetarian burger" Jay replies

"Okat that wouldn't be long" he replies walking off.

"What's with the wine?" I asked

"It's a surprise, when the wine comes I'll tel you" Jay replies

"I guess I can wait a little bit longer" I replied

"So what are you going to do while we are out tomorrow?" Jay replies

"That my friend, would be for me to know and you to never find out" I replied laughing

Then out wine came.

"Thank you" I replied

The waiter smiles and walked off.

"Daisy, we've been together for a year, and I know that wouldn't be able to live without you, I want to wake up with you every morning. So Daisy will you do tthe honors of becoming mine?" Jay asked

"Yes a million times yes" I cried

Jay and I got up and Jay kisses me. Jay slipped the ring on my finger. then our food came out.

"I love you" I said

"Love you to babe" Jay replies

After dinner Jay paid for the bill and we went home. Once we got home, Jay parked the car. We got out and walked inside. We saw the lads still up.

"I'm going to get changed" I replied

I kissed Jay and went up to my room to change into something comfirtable. I came down to lounge and sat on Jay's lap. Because Nathan had my spot.

"How was your date?" Nathan replies

"Ah the usual" I replied

"Oh okay, then whaat's on your finger?" Tom asked

Jay and I smiled.

"Wait are you two....?" Max asked

I looked at Jay, then both of us nodded.

"Congrates" Max and Tom reply

"Well I'm going to bed" I replied

I kissed Jay then got up.

"Night babe" Jay replies

I smiled and walked up to my room and collpsed on the bed and fell asleep.