Beautiful Thing (Jay Mcguiness Love Story)

Daisy Dale has been Max Geroge's best friend since they were little, when Max introduced Daisy to the other member on The Wanted, Jay and Daisy became very close now they have been dating for 6 months and nothing can break them apart.

16. The Honeymoon

Still Daisy's POV

Jay and I were on the plane going to Hawaii for our honeymoon. Yep it's where I've always wanted to go. I fell asleep on Jay's shoulder. Jay started to hum 'I'll be your Strength'.

"Babe, wake up" Jay says shaking me

"Hmmm" I replied

"We will be landing in 5 minutes" Jay replies

I sat up and rub my eyes. I kissed Jay and felt like throwing up. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I heard a knock on the door.

"Babe, are you okay?" Jay replied concered

"I think so" I replied

"How long have you been feeling like this?" Jay asked

I walked out.

"About a couple of days, and again this morning" I replied

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jay replies

We walked back to our seats and sat down.

"I didn't want to worry you on our special day, it's properly something I ate" I replied

We landed in Honolulu. We caught a taxi to the hotel and checked it. We got to our room and I unpacked my toiletries. I felt a pair of hands around my waist. I looked up and saw Jay. Jay started kissing my neck.

"J-Jay" I stuttered

I moaned as Jay found my weak spot. Jay smiled against my neck. Jay went back to my lips. We walked to the bed and things got a litte heated up.

A couple of weeks later.... I still wasn't feeling right. So I made an appointment at the hospital for today. Jay wanted to stay at the hotel and call the others. I caught a cab.

"Where to ma'me?" the cab driver asks

"Um to the hopsital please" I replied

When we got to the hospital. I paid the cab driver.

"Keep the change" I replied

He smied and I walked inside.

"Hello I have a 9:30 appointment today" I replied

"What name?" she asked

"Daisy McGuiness" I replies

"You're the girl that married Jay from The Wanted a couple of weeks ago" she almost screamed

"Yes I am" I smiled

"Okay you can take a seat a doctor will see you soon" she replies

"Thank you" I replied

I walked off and sat down. A little bit later....

"Daisy McGuiness" she asked

I got up and followed her. I sat down in a chair.

"How can I help you today?" she asked

"Well I've been feeling really unwell for a few weeks" I replied

"Alright let's do some tests" she replies

After the tests, the results came back.

"Good news Mrs McGuiness you are about 4 weeks pregnant, I'll send you an appointment date for you when you are back home" she repllies

"Thank you" I replied

I got up and walked outside and rang Jay.

"Hello" Jay replies
"You want to know why I've been unwell?" I asked
"Is it good or bad?" Jay asked
"It depends on how you take it I supposed, okay so I found out that I'm 4 weeks pregnant" I reply
"Really, I'm going to be a dad" Jay replies
"Yes you're going to be a dad, I'm on my way now, so we can tell the others when I'm there" I reply
"Okay see you soon" Jay replies

I hung up and caught a cab back to the hotel. As soon as I walked into the hotel room, I was bombarded by a hug from Jay.

"Okay, but you have to be careful" I replied

"So let's tell the others" Jay replies excitedly

I pull out my phone and dialled Kelsey.

"Hello chickpea, how are you?" Kelsey asks
"Are you with the lads?" I asked
"Yes" Kelsey replies
"Can you put the phone on loud speaker please?" I asked
I heard a lot of 'Hellos' and 'Heys'.
"Guys we have some news" I said
"What?" they reply
"I'm going to be a daddy" Jay yells and I giggle and shock my head
"Congrates you two?" Michelle replies
"How long?" Nareesha asked
"Um 4 weeks" I replied
"So you were pregnant when you were getting married, and that is why you were sick" Michelle replies
"Yeah, I had morning sickness" I repied
"Well we have to go" Jay says.

I hung up and Jay kissed me. I pulled away.

"Okay names, we need names" Jay says

"I was thinking if it's a boy Riley Jame or Zack Thomas and if it's a girl Isla Isabella or Hadley Renee" I replied

"Okay so if it's a boy it's going to be Riley James and if it's a girl it's going to be Isla Isabella" Jay replies

"You know if it's a boy, he'll have my dad's first name, and your first name and Nathan's middle name" I stated

"What would you like to eat?" Jay asked

"I would love a big slice of chocolate cake, if you don't mind" I reply

Jay got up and left, while I took a nap. Jay came back 20 minutes later. Jay sat the cake on the tabe and his phone rang.

"Hello" Jay says
"Management has called, we go back on tour" somone says on the other line.
"When?" Jay asked
"Straight after when you come back" they reply
"For how long?" Jay replies
"A world tour, so about 6-7 months" they replied
"Daisy will be at least 6-7 months pregnant" Jat replies
"I'm sorry but it has been set" they reply
"Okay I'll see you when we get back" Jay replies

Jay hangs up and I started to wake up.

"Hey, who was on the phone?" I asked

"Tom, managment want us to do a word tour" Jay replies

"For how long?" I asked

"About 6-7 months" Jay replies

"I'll be massive by then" I replied

"I'm sorry" Jay said

"No don't be, it's your career, but I won't be able to see you at the airport, because I'll be at work" I replied

Jay kissed me and then it got a bit passionate. I pulled away and got the cake off the table.

"Want some" I asked

"I wouldn't mind some" Jay replies

I got another fork and gave it to Jay and we ate the cake.

"I love you" Jay says

"I just thought, your going to miss the ultrasound and knowing the sex" I replied

"Let me know when I call or skype" Jay replies

I started to yawn. Pregnancy's going to kill me with al these tiredness.

"Get some sleep babe" Jay replies

I kiseed Ja and fell back on the pillow and fell asleep.