Beautiful Thing (Jay Mcguiness Love Story)

Daisy Dale has been Max Geroge's best friend since they were little, when Max introduced Daisy to the other member on The Wanted, Jay and Daisy became very close now they have been dating for 6 months and nothing can break them apart.

7. The boys come home

Still Daisy's POV

A few weeks later I was still sick in bed. But I woke up about last week. Kelsey never left my side which I'm greatful for. The lads know and they made their concerts something special. And today they are coming home YAY!!!!!!. I woke up and felt like I was going to be sick. I grabbed a bin because I wouldn't have made it to the toilet. Kelsey comes in the room.

"The lads will be home later on today" Kelsey replies

I moved away from the bin and nodded.

"I'm just going to get some medication for you" Kelsey replies

"Okay" I replied weakily

Kelsey grabbed the bin and went to wash it out. I fell back to sleep. Kelsey has been really great. I wouldn't know what I would do without her for these past couple of weeks. There was a knock on the door, I groaned and got up. I slowly made my way to the door. I opened the door and saw that it was Michelle.

"You shouldn't be up" Michelle replies

"Well excuse me I'm here on my own" I scoffed

"Where's Kels?" Michelle asked

"Out getting some medicine" I replied

Michelle closed the door and I made my way to the lounge.

"Could you get my blanket from my room?" I asked

"Sure thing chicka" Michelle replies

Michelle's nickname for me. Michelle went up to my room and came down with my blanket. I grabbed the blanket and laid down on the couch.

"So have you heard from the boys?" I asked

"No, not since the other night, but they should be back sometime today" Michelle replies

The door opens adn Kelsey walks in.

"What are you doing out of bed?" Kelsey asked

"Well let's see, you left me alone, there was a knock on the door somebody had to answer it" I replied

"Go back to bed" Kelsey replies

I rolled my eyes. Got up and went  to the staircase. Just then the door comes flying open. I turn around and saw the boys.

"Daisy" Kelsey replies

"I know, I know I'm going" I replied

I went upstairs. I felt a pair of hands on my back. I turned and saw Jay.

"Hey babe how are you feeling?" Jay asked

"Crap" I replied

We walked up to my room and I fell asleep. Jay left my room and went down to the lounge.

"So what happened?" Jay asked

"I don't know, the day you left Daisy went to work and wasn't feeling too well. Bailey told Daisy to go home, but she won't because her boss wouldn't let her. When she came home, she ran to the toilet and threw up. She rang me then ended up collapsing on the floor in the bathroom. I picked Daisy up and rang Michelle. Then she started burning up every minute. And she still isn't the best" Kelsey explains

"Well thank you" Jay replies

"Hey she is my besy friend as well" Kelsey replies

Jay's POV

We finally got off the plane, I'm dying to see Daisy to see how she is. We signed a few picuters. Then headed to Tom's car.

"Do you know how Daisy?" Nathan asked

"I don't know" I replied

"Soon we will be home, so we can find out" Tom replies

When we got home. I saw Daisy walked upstairs.

"Daisy" Kelsey says

"I know, I know I going" Daisy replies

I walk up to Daisy and help her up to the stairs.

"How are you?" I asked

"Crap" Daisy replies

I laughed and Daisy went to her room and fell asleep. I walked down and sat in the lounge.

"So what happened?" I asked

"I don't know, the day you left Daisy went to work and wasn't feeling too well. Bailey told Daisy to go home, but she won't because her boss wouldn't let her. When she came home, she ran to the toilet and threw up. She rang me then ended up collapsing on the floor in the bathroom. I came straight over and found her on the floor. I picked Daisy up and rang Michelle. Then she started burning every minute. And she still isn't the best" Kelsey explains.

"Well thank you" I replied

"Hey she is my best friend as well" Kelsey replies

"Well we should get going" Michelle replies

Kelsey kisses Tom and Michelle kisses Max.

"See you girls" I replied

The girls left and I went to check up on Daisy. I hope she will get better, I don't like sick Daisy. I walked down to the lounge and we started watching IT.

"How's Daisy?" Max asked

"Asleep" I replied

"Wow she's been sick for weeks, let's hope tomorrow is a better day" Tom replies

"Yup" I replied

I got up and went to sit with Daisy.