Beautiful Thing (Jay Mcguiness Love Story)

Daisy Dale has been Max Geroge's best friend since they were little, when Max introduced Daisy to the other member on The Wanted, Jay and Daisy became very close now they have been dating for 6 months and nothing can break them apart.

6. Sick

Still Daisy's POV

A few months later... My alarm went off at 6am, I got up and had a shower. Then I got ready for work. Today is the day that the lads go on tour for a few weeks. I decided to leave a note.

Dear Lads,
Sorry I won't be able to see you off before you go on tour, but I have to go to that thing called....what's the word....oh right work. Can't wait see you after the tour
Love Daisy xx
P.S. Jay I want a big kiss when you get back

After that I got in my car and drove to Starbucks to get something to drink. I hate working at 7:30 in the morning. Once I got out of my car I made my way inside.

"Good morning what can I get you" a young man around 17 asked

"Good morning can I please get a hot chocolate and a double choc muffin please" I replied

"Sure, that would be £10.45" the boy replies

I handed him the money and stepped aside. About 5 minutes later I got my order and left for work. When I got to Holisters I saw Bailey setting up.

"Good morning Bailey" I said

"What's good about it" Bailey replies in a harsh tone

"Sorry" I replied

I walked off to get organized. Great 8 hours of this with him. I walked out of the staff room and got behind the cash register.

"Look I didn't mean to snap at you before" Bailey said coming over

"No it's fine, I feel the same way, because all the lads will be gone for a few weeks, so I have to house to myself" I replied

Bailey smiles and walks off. I rolled my eyes and shake my head. Suddenly I felt really sick.

"Bailey I'll be right back" I replied

I ran out of the store and ran to the toilet and threw up. After I finished I came back to the store.

"Daisy are you okay?" Bailey asked concerned

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied even though it was a total lie

"No your not, you look really sick, why don't you go home, I'll cover your shift" Bailey replies

"I'm fine really, plus we have her today" I replied

There's this boss, and nobody likes her at all.

"If you say so" Bailey replies

Bailey walked off and went to open the shop. It was a busy morning, I couldn't even take a break. Bailey comes over.

"Daisy go home, you look like your going to pass out" Bailey replies

"I'm fine stop fussing, I only have a couple more hours then I go home, I'm going to take my break now" I said

Bailey nodded and took over. I went out of the store and went to get a drink. Once I came back I took over Bailey. Then my phone started vibrated I just left for the time being. A couple later I was finally free.

"See you on Thursday" I said to Bailey

"Get some rest" Bailey replies

"Yes mum" I replied

I got my bag and walked to the car. Once I was in I drove home. When I got home I parked the car and walked inside. Then I felt like being sick so I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I got my phone out of my pocket and dialled Kelsey's number.

"Hey chickpea" Kelsey says

My nickname from her.

"Hey Kels" I replied on the verge of tears
"Hey what's wrong?" Kelsey replies
"I don't know, I was at work and the next thing I knew was that I needed to threw up, and now I'm at home having my head in the toilet" I replied
"Right, stay hwere you are I'm coming over" Kelsey replies

Suddenly I felt really dizzy and ended up collapsing on the floor.

"Daisy, Daisy, Daisy, DAISY KATE" Kelsey yells worried.

About 29 minutes later Kelsey comes barging through the front door and up to the bathroom. Once Kelsey opens the door she sees me on the floor.

"Daisy, Daisy come on chickpea wake up" Kelsey replies

I'm still unconscious. Kelsey picks me up and takes me to my room. Kelsey gets out her phone and starts dialling.

"Hey Chelle, are you busy?" Kelsey asked
"Not at the moment, why?" Michelle replies
"I got a call from daisy saying she isn't feeling too well, then she collapsed on the floor in the bathroom and now she's not waking up" Kelsey replies with a shaky voice
"Hold on, I'll come round as soon as I can" Michelle replies

Kelsey gets off the phone.

"Why did you have to get sick when the boys are on tour?" Kelsey asked

There was a knock on the door, so Kelsey went to answer it. Michele and Kelsey came up to my room.

Jay's POV

I woke up this morning and dreading today, because we leave Daisy here on her own for a few weeks. I got dressed and made my way down to the lounge.

"Mate, Daisy's going to be fine, she has the girls and Bailey to look after her" Max replies

Tom comes out of the kitchen holding a note.

"What's that Tom?" I asked

"A note from Daisy" Tom replies

I grabbed it off Tom and started reading it. I started laughing, Nathan and Siva come down to the lounge. Nathan sees the note.

"What's that?" Nathan asked

"A note from Daisy explaining why she couldn't see us off before we leave" Max replies

"Right so are we ready or not" Siva asked

We all nodded and got into Tom's car. I decided to text Daisy.

To: Daisymybabe
See you in a few weeks. Yes I promise you we will kiss to make up for the time I'm away from you
From: Jaybird

We got to the airport. There were alot of fans waiting for us. We quickly signed pictures before Martin and Big Kev moved us along. We got on the plane and were in flight within 5 minutes.

"Don't worry mate dais can look after herself" Tom replies

I sighed and nodded. About a couplr of hours we were told that we  were going to be landing soon. Half an hour later we landed and got off the plane and we made our way through the airport. Luckily no fans were insight. We got into the limo and went to the hotel.

Daisy's POV

I was still unconscious. Then I felt something cold on my forehead properly a wet cloth.

"I don't know what to do Chelle, her temp is going up every minute and I don't want to worry the lads" Kelsey whispers

"We'll see how this hoes if nothing works, then tomorrow we will inform the boys" Michelle replies

"I'll stay the night, so I can keep an eye on her" Kelsey replies

Michelle nodded and left.

"Call me tomorrow" Michelle Yells

"Will do" Kelsey yells back

About 8:30 Kelsey ended up falling asleep on the floor in my room.