Beautiful Thing (Jay Mcguiness Love Story)

Daisy Dale has been Max Geroge's best friend since they were little, when Max introduced Daisy to the other member on The Wanted, Jay and Daisy became very close now they have been dating for 6 months and nothing can break them apart.

13. Sharing my song

Still Daisy's POV

"I'll see you three at the beach in half an hour" I replied

"Okay see you chickpea" Kelsey replies

They got in their cars and left. I walked up to my room and changed into my blue bikini and got my guitar.

@DaisylovesJayTheWanted: Me and my girlz are going to the beach. It's a bumber that the boys can't come.

I sighed off Twitter and got into my car and drove to the beach. Once I got to the beach my phone vibrated meaning I got a notification on Twitter.

@JayTheWanted: @DaisyloveJayTheWanted I wish I was there with you babe

@DaisyloveJayTheWanted: @JayTheWanted me to babe

I sighed off and saw Kelsey, Michelle and Nareesha walking down to where I was.

"Hey chickpea" Kelsey replies

We sat on our towels on the sand talking. It was about an hour later.

"Shoot I forgot I had to be somewhere, I'll see you girlz later" I replied

I got up and ran to my car. I drove to Manchester and visited my daddy's gave.

"Hey daddy, remember last time I was here I said I wrote a song, would you like to hear it?" I asked

I ran to get my guitar out my car and ran back.

"Okay so here it is" I said

I started to sing.

Remeber when I said I won't miss you
The truth is that I do
I never stopped thinking about you, about you
We are meant together to two of us our bound
And now it seems like forever
I can't get you off my mind

If I could wish upon a star
Then I would hold you in my arms (Hold you in yoy arms)
And I know we could love once again (love again)
If I could turn the hands of tiem
Then you would love me, still be mine
Baby, I would be right were you are
If I could wish upon a star

Its obvious and everyone can see
But baby, you and I are truly meant to be
But nothing turns out right (Nothing turns out right)
If only I could make you realize
If only time could give us another chance
I'd prove it all to you

If I could wish upon a star
If I could turn the hands of time
Then I'd be in your arms again

If I could wish upon a star
Then I would hold you in my arms (Hold you in my arms)
And I know we could love one again (baby, love again)
If I could turn the hands of time
Then you would love me, still be mine
Baby, I would be right where you are
If I could wish upon a star
If I could wish upon a star.

"What did you think daddy" I asked

Even though he can't reply. I still like daddy's opinion about it.

"Jay and I are getting married in 2 months, I wish you where here to walk me down the aisle" I replied

I felt a tear slide down my cheek, followed by many more. Then it started raining. I wanted to stay here for a little bit.

"Daddy, you know how you use to sing to me whenever I couldn't sleepr or was sick, I'm going to sing my favourite song" I replied

I started singing.

This is not gonna last forever,
It's a time where you must hold on,
And I won't let you surrender,
And I'll heal you if your broken,

We can stand so tall together,
We can make it through the stormy weather,
We can go through it all together, do it all together, do it all,

I'll be your strength,
I will, I will, I will,
I'll be your strength,
Yes I will, yes I will

I won't sleep till the sky is calmer,
Keep on searching till I found you,
And my love with be you armour,
In this Battlesfield around you,

Hand in hand we walk together,
We can make it through the stormy weather,
we can break down walls together, do it all together, do it all,

I'll be your strength,
I will, I will, I will,
I'll be your strength,
Yes I will, yes I will,

Hold on, hold on, I'll be there soon,
So hold on, hold on, I'll be there soon,
So hold on, hold on, I'll be there soon,
So hold on, hold on, I'll be there,

I'll be your strength,
I'll be, I'll be,
I'll be your strength,
I'll be, I'll be
I'll be your strength,
I'll be, I'll be
I'll be your strength,
I'll be, I'll be,

I'll be your strength,
I'll be strong, for you,
I'll be your strength,
And I'll keep strong for you.

After I sung I lost it and broke down.

"The police never told me how you and mum died, I really want to know" I sobbed

I heard a car pull up but I didn't see who it was. Somebosy sat down next to me and hugged me. I turned to see Jay.

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Well you've been gone for 3 hours now. Michelle told us that you had gone somewhere" Jay replies

"I miss him" I replied

"I know it's hard to let go, especially if you're a daddy's girl" Jay replies

The others came up and Max sat on my otherside.

"I see you brought your guitar" Max replies

"Dad always bugged me about playing the guitar. I finally started playing  years ago. A couple of months ago I wrote a song. So I decided I would sing it to my daddy" I replied

"You wrote a song, can we hear it?" Tom asked

Jay's POV

We just came from the studio.

"Where are the girls?" Tim asked

"They went to the beach" I replied

Then we heard a knock on the door. Nathan got up and answered it. Nathan, Kelsey, Michelle and Nareesha came in the lounge.

"Where's Daisy?" I asked

"She said that she had to be somewhere and that was like 3 hours ago, and now it's raining" Michelle replies

"Where would she go this late especially when it's raining?" Nathan asked

"I know, the cemetery in Manchester" Max replies

"To visit her mum and dad of course" I replied

"So are we going or what?" Siva asked

We all got up but the girls stayed here. Max drove to Manchester. We got there. I quickly got out of the car and heard a girl crying and I knew straight away that it was Daisy. I walked up to Daisy and saw.

Riley Nathaniel Dale
12/12/1968 - 22/8/2006
Loving father and husband, will be terribly missed. He was his daughter's best friend.

And next to his grave.

Isabella Zoey Dale
1/11/1970 - 22/8/2006
Loving mother and wife, caring towards other people, will be terribly missed

I saw Daisy at her dad's gave, with her guitar next to her. I sat down to Daisy and hugged her. Daisy looked up and I smiled..

"What are you doing here?" Daisy asked

"Well you've been gone for about 3 hours now. Michelle told us that you had gne somewhere" I replied

"I miss him" Daisy replies resting her head on my shoulder

"I know it's hard to let go, especially if you're a daddy's girl" I replied

The others came up and Max sat on Daisy's otherside.

"I see you brought your guitar" Max replies

"Dad always bugged me about playing the guitar. I finally started playing  years ago. A couple of months ago I wrote a song. So I decided I would sing it to my daddy" Daisy explained

"You wrote a song, can we hear it?" Tom asked

"Sure, after I get out of these wet clothes" Daisy laughed

I helped Daisy up and we walked back to the car. I got in the car with Daisy and Daisy drove off home.

Daisy's POV

Once we got home, I went up to have a shower. After my shower I walked down to the lounge.

"So about that song, can we hear it?" Tom asked

"I suppose" I replied

I got my guitar and tuned it.

"I only wrote this song a couple of months ago, so no hate" I replied

I started to play 'Wish Upon A Star' and started to sing.

Remember when I said I won't miss you
The truth is that I do
I never stop thinking about you (About you)
We are meant together, the two of us our bound
And now it seems like forever
I can't get you off my mind

If I could wish upon a star
Then I would hold you in my arms (Hold you in my arms)
And I know we could love once again (Love again)
If I could turn the hands of time
Then you would love me, still be mine
Baby, I would be right where you are
If I could wish upon a star

It's obvious and everyone can see
But baby, you and I are truly meant to be
But nothing turns out right (Nothing turns out right)
If only I could make you realize
If only time could give us just another chance
I'd prove it all to you

If I could wish upon a star
If I could turn the hands of time
Then I'd be in your arms again

If I could wish upon a star
Then I would hold you in my arms (Hold you in my arms)
And I know we could love once again (Baby, love again)
If I could turn the hands of time
Then you would love me, still be mine
Baby, I would be right where you are
If I could wish upon a star
If I could wish upon a star

When I finished I saw the guys, Kelsey, Michelle and Nareesha's jaws drop.

"I know that was horrible, you don't have to rub it in" I replied

"Babe that wasn't horrible, it was amazing" Jay replies kissing my lips

Jay moved over so I could have more room.

"Okay one more thing, have you had lesson?" Nathan asked

"No, my dad and I use to do it together, he used to run a recording studio, but when he died no one went near it" I replied

I rested my head on Jay's shoulder. Jay puts his arm around my waist.

"What's for dinner?" Jay asked

"I could fo with a wrap for us and pasta bake for the others" I suggested

"Sure" Max replies

I got up and went into the kitchen and started preparing dinner. After I made the pasta bake I placed it in the over for about 45 minutes. And I got started on mine and Jay's wrap. Once I made the wraps I handed it to Jay.

"Thanks babe" Jay replies

I smiled and walked back into the kitchen and checked the other. Once everything was ready I walked into the lounge with everyone's dinner. After dinner I got Tom to do the dishes because I couldn't be stuffed.

"What do you want to do now?" Jay whispered in my ear.

"I know what I want to do now" I whispered back.

I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Well I'm going to hit the pillow, goodnight everyone" I replied

"Goodnight Daisy" everyone replies

I get up and go p to my room. Half an hour later I hear.

"Look at the time, I'm going to bed as well" Jay replies

"Goodnight Jay" everyone says

Jay comes upstairs and knocks on my door. I opened it up and Jay crashes his lips onto mine.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jay asks

"Positive, I can't wait any longer" I replied

I locked my bedroom door, so no one can get it. We moved to the bed and started making out. One thing lead to another and dot, dot, dot.