Beautiful Thing (Jay Mcguiness Love Story)

Daisy Dale has been Max Geroge's best friend since they were little, when Max introduced Daisy to the other member on The Wanted, Jay and Daisy became very close now they have been dating for 6 months and nothing can break them apart.

4. Going Home

Daisy's POV

I woke up in my hopsital bed to see Kelsey laying down on the couch. I sat up and looked over to her.

"Hey Kels" I said

Kelsey looked up and saw me. Kelsey got up and hugged me.

"Are you okay? We heard last night about the fire" Kelsey replies

"Yeah I'm fine, the doctors wanted me to stay the night because I kept on getting headaches. Wait where is Michelle and Nareesha?" I asked

"They're over at the cafeteria getting a cuppa. So do you have anywher to live?" Kelsey replies

"Um I think Jay organized something with the lads, so I can live with them" I replied

"That's good, what about Bailey?" Kelsey asked

"I think he's moved in with Will" I replied

Just then Michelle and Nareesha came in. They looked up and saw me. They ran up to me and hugged me.

"So when are you being discharged?" Michelle replies

"Um I think sometime today, the lads are at the studio so hey properly come and get me" I replied

"So what does the apartment look like from the inside?" Kelsey replies

"The kitchen and lounge room are totally destroyed" I replied

"And you have no idea how it started?" Michelle replies

I shock my head no. The doctor came in.

"Good new Daisy, after you sign these papers you are free to go" the doctor replies

"Thank you" I replied

He handed me the papers so I could sign them.

"What do we do now?" I asked

"I know...... Shopping" Kelsey replies

I got out of bed. I put on my shoes and I was free to leave. we got into Kelsey's car and we went to the mall. I signed onto Twitter.

@DaisylovesJayTheWanted: currently going shopping with my girlz @JayTheWanted love you so much.

I signed off and went in the mall. My phone went off. I signed back on Twitter.

@JayTheWanted: love you to @DaisylovesJayTheWanted, glad to hear your out of hospital.

I smiled and put my phone away.

"So where to first?" I asked

"Clothes shopping" Kelsey replies

I rolled my eyes, I may be a girl bt I'm not a girl who likes shopping. We walked into a dress formal shop, Kelsey got my to try on some dresses. I walked into the fitting rooms and tried them on.

"Daisy I want to see what you look like" Kelsey replies

"No I don't like it" I replied

"Come on Daisy show us" Michelle replies

I rolled my eyes and opened the door and stepped out. Michelle, Kelsey and Nareesha all gasped.

"You look gorgeous" Nareesha replies

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes, Jay would love you" Kelsey replies

I shock my head and giggled.

"I know, we should surprise the boys at the studio" Kelsey replies

"Alright, so let Daisy try on more dresses, then we will find some shoes to go with that dress" Michelle replies

So I went back into the fitting room, and tried on some more. We finally picked out 3 dresses for me, but only 2 of them, then went to find shoes to match the dresses. after that we drove 3 hours to London to surpise the boys.

"I'm hungry" I whined

"Didn't they give you food?" Michelle replies

"No, not since yesterday afternoon" I replied

"Right so McDonalds stop" Kelsey replies

So we drove to McDonalds. Kelsey parked the car , we walked inside. Sonce I was hungry I ordered the salad with a hot Chocolate. Once we got out order we sat down in a booth and started eating.

"Did the guys freak out when they saw your apartment on fire?" Kelsey replies

"Even though I was unconscious I still could hear everything, mainly Tom, Max and Jay were freaking out" I replied