3. White Chocolate Pots
White Chocolate Pots
not suitable for nut allergy sufferers!!
A light but quite rich alternative to the standard dark chocolate mousse. This is a must for all chocoholics or if you need an easy dinner party dessert! It does require chilling time however!
To prepare: 3-5 min
To chill: 3 hours
You will need:
· 250g white chocolate
· 200g Greek yoghurt
· 250ml whipping cream
· 1 tablespoon white rum
· chocolate curls or cocoa powder for decoration
1. Melt the white chocolate until smooth for a total of 3 minutes in the microwave (stirring occasionally) or over a pan of hot water.
2. Whip the cream until stiff.
3. Stir in the melted chocolate.
4. Add the rum and finally the yoghurt.
5. Mix until completely blended together and pour into small glass dishes or fancy coffee cups. Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
6. Sprinkle hot chocolate powder or use a peeler to get milk or dark chocolate curls from a solid bar. You could also use fruit instead.