2. Lemon Cheesecake Tartlets
Lemon Cheesecake Tartlets
This luscious fruit dessert looks like it takes two hours, but it only takes 15 minutes. Ideal for a last-minute teatime treat. Completely nut-free(hooray!).
You will need:
· 4 tbsp lemon curd
· 2 x 200g tubs Philadelphia lite cheese
· 6 tbsp summer fruit sauces , from a bottle
· 8 sweet dessert tartlet cases (from a pack)
· 100g blueberries
· 100g raspberries
· 1 tbsp cassis (blackcurrant liqueur)
· icing sugar , for dusting
· fresh mint sprigs
1. Be a clever cheat and save huge amounts of time by using ready-made tartlet case, and once filled look as professional as handmade ones
2. Beat the lemon curd into the soft cheese until smooth and creamy. Pour 1 tsp of summer fruit sauce into each dessert tartlet then top with a spoonful of the cheese mixture (set aside the remainder). Carefully mix the berries together then pile onto the cheese mixture. Stir the cassis into the remaining sauce. (You can make the tarts and sauce up to this stage and chill for 2-3 hours.) Dust the tarts with icing sugar. Drizzle lines of the sauce over half of 4 dinner plates with a teaspoon and spoon the remaining cheesecake mixture in the centre. Put 2 tarts on each plate, propping one of the tarts against the cheese. Add a sprig of mint for an extra flourish.