8. Gooey Chocolate Fondant
Gooey Chocolate Fondant cadburys recipe NO NUTS ❤❤
Break into These rich chocolate puddings to release the Gooey centre...
Ready in 30 mins
Prep - 20 mins
Cook - 10 mins
You will need:
100g Bournville, broken into pieces
2 medium eggs plus 1 egg yolk
80g icing sugar
50g plain flour
2 tbsp Bournville Cocoa powder
½ tsp baking powder
Extra equipment you will need:
Electric hand whisk
1. Butter 6 mini metal pudding basins, each with a capacity of approx 150ml. Preheat the oven to 200⁰C, gas mark 6.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Leave to cool then gradually whisk in the eggs and yolk using an electric whisk.
3. Mix together the icing sugar, flour, cocoa and baking powder and sift over the chocolate mixture. Gently fold everything together using a metal spoon.
4. Divide the mixture between the pudding basins and place on a baking tray. Bake for about 10 minutes when the puddings should be well risen and fairly firm to touch but the insides should be soft and gooey.
5. Leave to stand for just 1 minute before sliding a palette knife around each pudding and turning onto serving plates. The centre of the puddings should ooze out when the sponge is broken into.