Soul Mate

Louisa and Sammi are Directioners who somehow ended up being 1D girlfriends. There will be alot of obstacles to undergo will they suceed being happy with the boys or will someone get in the way You'll only find out when you read it :3

34. The Real Me

Louisa's POV
Ok I'm home with my biological family.

"Louisa how do you feel excatly right now?" Louis said in a soft voice
"Still nervous Lou!" I said
"Please don't be nervous feel right at home!" my dad said
"We could learn from each other, let's go to Nandos!" Niall said

We went to Nandos. The car ride there was awkwardly quiet.  We ordered our food and we waited.

"Louisa so tell me about yourself all over again so I soak in all the information" My mum said
"Well I'm eighteen, my birthday is on November 23, I was kidnapped from a hospital, I was abused by my family, I'm a huge Directioner! Until they found us, all of us were threatened and put into 'trial' by my family, somehow we survived!" I said
"So tell me Louisa who is your boyfriend?" my dad said
"I am!" Louis and Liam said in unison
"I mean Louis is sir" Liam said. I blushed a bit
"I see we have a love triangle!" my mum said
"Louisa tell me about your love life" dad said
"Umm its kinda hard to explain, it just ends up with Louis" I replied
"I see" my father said

We ate our food and I could see the resemblance of me and Niall. We went home. I started to take a shower. My hair is brown but I dyed it a few months ago. I made up my mind I was going to wash the dye off. I took a long time to wash off, but it worked my hair went back to my original blond hair. Natural curls started to build up. I used to straighten it but I wanted to look like my real self. I put on my brown contact lenses, but took it off immediately. I went downstairs.

"Woah who are you and what have you done to Louisa!" I heard Sammi say
"Nothing this is just the real me!" I replied
"It is true you are Niall's twin sister!" Louis yelled

Sammi's POV
Louisa did look like the female version of Niall

"Sammi can I talk to you?" Harry whispered in my ear
"Okay sure we can talk in my room" I said leading up to my room
"Sammi I want you to say that I really like you. I know your still making up your mind of who are you going to choose. All I want to say that count me in" Harry said then he walked down my room I was left thinking. It's so hard just to chose who!