Soul Mate

Louisa and Sammi are Directioners who somehow ended up being 1D girlfriends. There will be alot of obstacles to undergo will they suceed being happy with the boys or will someone get in the way You'll only find out when you read it :3

6. Rampage

Eleanor's POV
What kind of person is Louis!!! Im prettier than her and even more famous! What is wrong with this guy! Im gonna take down those two girls!

"So girls since you two are famous ill give you a chance to bail" The officer stated

"Well how much is it?!?" Danielle said in a loud voice

"Well its £20,000, since you are charged with kidnapping" The officer said

"Fine let us call our agents!" I said

He let us call our agents. Then they told us they would pay. We were there for a few hours while we were still there me and Dani were discussing

"So whats our next move El?" Dani asked

"Its my turn we take down Louisa!" I said

"When?!?" Danielle asked

"Tonight!!" I answered

Louisa's POV
So it was time for dinner and Liam and Sammi were'nt downstairs yet.

"YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS COME DOWN NOW ITS DINNER!!" I yelled

"COMMING LOULOU" Sammi yelled back

They were downstairs already. After we finnished our food Louis came near me

"Hey Louisa goodnight, I Love You" Lou said

"Night Louis, I Love You Too" I said

I ran up to my bedroom and fell asleep almost instantly. I heard a noise, when I woke up I saw Danielle and Eleanor.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" I said with a loud voice

"I want to see my ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend" El said

I screamed, but they took duct tape and put it on my mouth then they tied my hands and dragged me down to the cellar

Louis' POV
I heard a loud scream. I rushed to Louisa's room and the boys and Sammi were at my tail

"She isnt here" I declared

"Ok everyone lets split up they should be still in the house" Zayn said

We were looking everywhere but she wasnt here

"Have we checked everywhere?" I asked

"We didnt check the cellar yet" Zayn answered

"Well lets go!!!" Niall stated

Louisa's POV
Well they were staring at me for a while then they started punching me in the stomach to be exact. I heard footsteps going down to the cellar's direction. They all saw what was happening. El and Dani charged to the guys they were hitting them in places were you should'nt be hit. Sammi made her way to me but Danielle saw what was happening, she charged to Sammi and me. She hit us on the head and we collapsed

Liam's POV
I saw what they did to the girls I told the guys to hold them for a while, while I call the cops. I called the cops almost instantly they were here (again). We got the girls and went straight to the hospital. I hope they would wake up soon.