Soul Mate

Louisa and Sammi are Directioners who somehow ended up being 1D girlfriends. There will be alot of obstacles to undergo will they suceed being happy with the boys or will someone get in the way You'll only find out when you read it :3

24. I choose him!

Louisa's POV
Where in the world is Sammi. I texted Liam asking where she was. He saod that she is in the hospital, she had a wound on her lag and its bleeding. I'm not really in the mood today because of 'red days'. Somehow I dont get mad but my abdomen really hurt. I asked Louis to drive for me, he did. We arrived there at the hospital after 5 minutes. I saw Sammi and Liam together. I have got to say they do look cute together.

"Louisa I have something to tell you" Sammi said
"What's that?" I asked
"I think Liam's the one" Sammi said
"Okay guys we will annouce the Hunger Games winner when we get home!" I announced I wasnt really in the mood

We got home they all made a circle around me.

"Hey guys the winner is, drum roll please" I said while Zayn and Louis were doing the drum sound effects
"The winner is Liam Payne!" I said

I got really dizzy and fainted, a few seconds later I woke up in Zayn's arms. I wasn't in the mood to ask what happened so I just went up to my room

Liam's POV
I won I finally got my Sammi back!

"Great job Liam I hope you take good care of her!" Harry said
"And if you dont I break your head!" Niall said then we all laughed

I won her back and I'm never letting her go

Zayn's POV
Louisa fell in my arms not in Louis' I have gotta say that I kinda have a thing for her do I say it and ruin her relationship with Louis or do I keep it inside and let myself suffer now I know what Harry, Liam and Niall feel when falling for the same girl.

Louis' POV
I got up to Louisa's room

"Hey Louisa whats wrong carrot cake?" I asked worriedly
"I have today" Louisa said
"Oh I get it now!" I said
"Its kinda weird I'm never this mad" Louisa said
"Well I know how to make you feel better!" I said

I got ice-cream, chocolate and a movie for her. We watched and ate the food I gave I bet that really made her feel better