Stole My Heart

Hi my name is Anysha and I'm 18 years old. I'm not a normal teenager, I have 1 friend named Emilie she's 19 nearly 20 but she's the only one that cares for me. I don't have a boyfriend but i want one. I'm not pretty at all i have wavey blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Emilie has beautiful long wavey brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. She's the prettiest girl I know and all the boys flirt with her. Emilie is obsessed with the band One Direction and i couldn't care less who they are or what they do but i pretent I like them only for Emilie. (But will that change when she goes to London with Emilie on a holiday or will she stay the same?)

8. The Plan

Emilie's P.O.V

After Anysha and Liam went to bed no one else was tired so we all decided to think of a prank to play on them while they're asleep.

"What should we do?" Harry asked.

"Donno" I said

"How about we draw on their faces and put cream in their hands and tickle their noses?" Harry asked

"Yeah ok" everyone said

"This will be so funny. I used to play pranks on Anysha when we were little the only bad thing is that she is awesome at revenge. One time she straightened my hair when I was asleep and I hate straight hair, another time she got my toothbrush and flushed it down the toilet" I said starting to think this will be a bad idea to do to Anysha.

"Relax how bad can it be?" Harry stated.

Anysha's P.O.V

As Liam and I were walking up stairs I got thirsty so I told Liam I was gonna get a glass of water.

"Yeah I'm a bit thirsty to I'll come" Liam said

I nodded then we walked into the kitchen.

"What should we do?" I heard Harry ask.

"Donno" Em said

"I wonder whats going on" I whispered to Liam. He shrugged and we kept listening.

"How about we draw on their faces and put cream in their hands and tickle their noses?" Harry said

"Yeah ok" Everyone else said

"This will be so funny. I used to play pranks on Anysha when we were little the only bad thing is that she is awesome at revenge. One time she straightened my hair when I was asleep and I hate straight hair, another time she got my toothbrushand flushed it down the toilet" I heard Emilie say getting worried.

"Relax how bad can it be?" Harry said

"Oh I'll show you how bad it can be" I whispered then tip-toed back upstairs to get my revenge planned.

Liam's P.O.V

When I heard all that I started getting anrgy and then Anysha whispered

"Oh I'll show you how bad it can be"

Then she tip-toe upstairs so I followed.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Isn't it obvious I'm planning something to get everyone back before they attack us" She replied.

"OK whats the plan?"