Lost Brother

Harry has a long lost sister will he ever get her back?

12. Approval

Louis' POV
The very next day I gathered everyone into a meeting while Darcy is still asleep

"Gather around everryone I have a huge announcement to make" I said

They were all sitting on the floor for the announcement

"Well whats your 'big announcement' Lou" Gemma said

"Well Harry, Gemma and others I want to tell you that I have a huge crush on Darcy and can I please have your permission to date her please" I said

"WHAT DATE MY SISTER" Harry said

"Please Harry I really love her" I said

"NO LOUIS THE GIRLS BEEN THROUGH ALOT AND SHES JUST RECOVERED FROM THE INCIDENT SO NO" Gemma said with anger in her voice

"Please I love her and I would do anything just to get your permission" I said begging

"NO Darcy is special if you break her heart and if you even make he cry I will tear your head off" Franz said

"No Louis Darcy is like a sister for me and I think you should give her time!!!" Zayn said

"No a huge no because I also love her as a sister and you might break her heart like Eleanor" Niall said

"But I LOVE HER more THAN ANYTHING in this world" I said

"Please thats almost the exact same thing you said about Eleanor and now you see you broke her heart" Liam said

"Thats a huge n-" Harry was cut off

Darcy's POV
I knew that they were talking about me when I was going down for breakfast they were doubting Louis, that he would break my heart

"Guys enough I LOVE HIM TOO he made me realize that there are people who love me and are worried about me he makes me feel loved and I love him in that way I really love him with all my heart" I said on Louis' defense

"Listen Darcy do you really love him" Franz asked

"Yes with all my heart" I said

"Fine we trust you so Louis you have our approval to date Darcy" Gemma said

"But LISTEN Tomlinson if you break her heart I break your head" Harry said

"Relax Harry I know he would never do that" I said

Then Louis got my hand he pulled me close then he kissed me

"Okay guys lets not get carried away" Liam said

Everything was going to plan just what Louis said I feel great inside

P.S.
Its over but ill have a sequel the book will be called 'One Direction Vacation' hope you like this and the next one thanks peeps