Forever Young

16 year old Bonnie is happy with her boyfriend Harry, her 8 best friends. Her family is perfect, her school career is amazing, her life couldn't get any better. Until she gets one unexpected result which she, her friends or family weren't prepared for. Now Bonnie has sort out her own problems and seeing what is for the better or for the worse.

46. glass shattered everywhere

Niall's P.O.V.

it was around 12 when we left the studios Bonnie left around 10 I've tried ringing her since she left but she hasn't picked up her phone must be dead or something but we were in the car on the way home me, Zayn, Louis and Liam. Harry went in another car. we were almost home when the car was slowing pulling to a stop. great traffic.

Louis' P.O.V.

"hey mike whats going on?" i asked the driver

"i dunno but somethings happened down the road i see wheels in the air"

"oh god! i hope they're okay!" Liam said he's always the most caring out of all of us

"what type of car is it?" Zayn asked

"it's a cab i think" he replied

"Bonnie went in a cab" niall said blankly as if he'd been slapped around the face

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Niall there are millions of cabs in London doubt she was in that one!" Louis said looking worried

"yeah Louis' right" me and Liam agreed trying to reassure Niall but we knew it wouldn't work. Bonnie means a lot to him more like a sister than anything else.

As we drove slowly through the traffic and past the upside down cab

Liam's P.O.V.

the doors were cut off, there was glass all over road and there was blood on the road too

"Liam tell me i'm imagining this but can you see a baby carrier?" Niall asked frozen

"what? where?"

Niall's P.O.V.

"over there by the firetruck a baby carrier"

"Niall calm down!" Liam said

"Mike pull over i wanna find out"

"Niall don't do it! its not her!" Zayn said

"well what if it is Zayn? what if Bonnie is dead and Ava is left with out a mother again" i shouted

"just let him go its the least we could do to calm him down" Liam said

mike pulled over on the other side of the road and i jumped out followed by the rest of the boys. we walked across the road over to the police

"boys you cant be here" the police said

"we just want to know what happened" i pleaded

"unless you know the people involved i cant tell you sorry lads"

"but what if we know how they are!" i said

"please just tell us!" Liam said

"okay 1 male 1 female and 1 infant"

my heart stopped what if that infant was Ava the female Bonnie

"Bonnie" i whispered

"sorry sir" the policeman asked

"Liam, that's Bonnie and Ava i know it"

"Niall lets just make sure it is because we don't want to jump to conclusions"

"is this is the female" i held up my phone to show a picture of me and Bonnie at christmas he looked at the phone closely

"let me get my colleague have a look" he walked off and got his mate and bought him over they spent a couple of minutes talking, nodding, pointing. he gave me back the phone

"i think you should come with us" he lifted up the police ribbon and we walked under

its Bonnie, i knew it, i had this gut feeling, was she alright?, was Ava alright?, harry! he has to find out! its his family.

he bought us to the fire engine

"we found this by the female" he held out a clear plastic bag with Bonnie locket in its the locket harry gave her

"harry gave her that locket" Louis said

"and this" he held up the baby carrier it had scratches on it glass in it the straps cut, blood on the back

"Ava" i whispered

"where are they?" Zayn asked

"they were driven to hospital as soon as we got them out the car"

"what were they like?"

"male was OK, he was lucky. the female was bad and the infant i don't know im sorry"

"okay well thanks anyway mate, but we are going to head to A&E" Liam said

"thank you so  much" Louis said

"come on Niall" Zayn put his arm around me and walked me to the car

we sat in the car in silence, millions of things running through my head at once but the biggest thing

we have to tell harry.