Do you love me?

Your mom is dead
What no...no no no no!!!! She can't be I loved her!
You'll need to live with some family I'm sorry
I packed all my stuff and started walking in ye neighborhood I fell asleep on the bench while it was raining and I'm soaking wet! But I don care I just want sleep and peace.
I woke up and started walking and I walked right past Niall horan and he stopped me.

13. Death Wishes

Jasmine's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night and saw that my phone was going off! It was only 3am dear god! As I was reading the messages I noticed that all the messages was phone numbers I didnt know.Also they all were death threats.

Die you bitch~one said

No one loves you!~another said

I couldnt read anymore I went to Niall's room. "Niall wake up please" "Niall WAKE UP"

huh what? Jasmine?~ he said

" Yes"

Why are you up?~ he said

" I woke up because my phone was going off" "An when I checked it all these numbers I dont even know texted me saying die kill your self, no one likes you, slut,whore,etc"

Why are they sending you this you didnt do anything wrong~ he said

I was about to say something when I heard glass crash in my room. Niall and I walked to my room opend the door slowly I was grabing on him desperately.

A brick? ~ he said

Someone seriously threw a brick through the window!~he said.

MUM!~he said.

his mom came in running

WHAT?!?!~she said.

"Someone has been sending me death threats and they threw a brick into the window and it has a note on it saying ill find you and kill you" I was still holding onto Niall and saw him calling the police.

Jasmine sweetie are you alright?~she said

"Yes im fine im just extremely scared, the thing is I dont know if its people who want to kill me because of my mom or because of me and Niall"

The police should be here soon~ Niall said

We all sat down and waited for the police we heard about 3 more bricks thrown into different windows each time! The police finally showed and Niall's mom got the door. "We heard her talking about what happend and the police came to talk to me.

Hi miss can you tell me what happend~ he said

"What happend was I was awakend by my phone and when i checked it it was all these numbers I didnt know sending me death threats and other mean things, I went to Niall's room and when I was in there we heard a crash as if someone jumped through the window and when we check there was a brick with a note on it saying im gonna kill you, then when we was waiting for you to come we hea-"

Another brick was thrown into the window the cop got up and ran outside. I guess he found the person when he brought the person in i turned to see another one of my family members.  It was my uncle Scott.