Do you love me?

Your mom is dead
What no...no no no no!!!! She can't be I loved her!
You'll need to live with some family I'm sorry
I packed all my stuff and started walking in ye neighborhood I fell asleep on the bench while it was raining and I'm soaking wet! But I don care I just want sleep and peace.
I woke up and started walking and I walked right past Niall horan and he stopped me.

9. At Jasmine's House

Niall's P.O.V

I barely even slept last night i was worried about where Jasmine was. " had to get up and go meet the boys and Stacy at the park in 1 hour! I ran to my bathroom took a shower and got dress. I ran downstairs and ate something small like waffles and i ran to the park. As i was walking to the park i just noticed that this is where Jasmine said she slept when she was running away. I finally got to the park and i guess this girl that was sitting there was Stacy maybe?

"Hi are you Stacy?"

Yeah I am, she said.

"Oh ok well I told the rest of the boys to come if you didnt mind?"

Oh I dont mind, she said in a sad voice.

I turned and saw a Audi R8 Coupe drive up and Harry,Louis,Liam and Zayn came out of the car and ran to me.

Niall! they all said.

"Hi guys."

Niall we are so sorry to hear about your little princess. they said

"Guys its ok well not really i just wanna find her but her Aunt and Uncle took her I know it."

Wait wait her Aunt and Uncle took her?Which ones?! Stacy said

"Oh umm i think her Aunt Madison and Uncle Jacob was it?"

Oh no this is really bad she could be killed! She said

Everyone turned and looked at each other in shock. "What did you just say no no no!" "listen to me Stacy do you know where Jasmine lives?"

Yes I do i need you guys to follow me ill be back in 5 minutes. she said

Stacy P.O.V

I walked back to my house got into my car and drove back to the boys. When i got there they was all waiting there so patiently.

"Ok guys i need you to follow me but im gonna go ring the door bell you guys need to go park somewhere else and stay in he car ok?"

they all said ok in a sweet tone.

We drove off and Niall was in the car with me. I got to her house and got out the car and walked to the door and ringed it.

"Hello is anyone home!"

"JASMINE ARE YOU THERE?"

Her Aunt came to the door and said oh hi Stacy how are you today?

"Im fine wheres Jasmine?"

Oh Jasmine is working on something you cant come in sorry. she said

"What would she be working on?"

Oh just school work.she said

"We dont have summer work this year."

Oh well shes working on something! she said

I turned to look inside the house and i saw Jasmine on the steps staring at me she had her hands tied duct tape on her mouth she had scars all over her face then she made a sound hmmm hmm! Her aunt tried to shut the door on me but i put my foot in.

"Wait!" I pulled out my phone and took a photo of Jasmine and sent it to the cops.

WHAT DO YOU WANT STACY! her aunt said

"I need to ask you something."

What!

"Can I come in and ask you its embarassing."

Fine when she said fine she singled her husband i guess to take Jasmine away i also sent the pics to niall and the boys they texted me back saying niall called the cops dont worry.I walked into the house and sat at the kitchen table.

"So how are you today?"

Stacy what do you actually want from me money? Heres 500$ take it.

I took the money but didnt walk away. "Listen can i go to Jasmine's room and get my bracelet i kind of left it there."

Her aunt looked at me and said ok I saw her husband go downstairs. I walked up stairs causally to her room i shut the door and locked it. I put her dresser up there and chairs i turned and saw Jasmine.