Doodle Girl

15 in a half, year old Makenzie Farrell loves doodle! She even made a doodle club! Brittany thought people wouldn't go to her doodle club! But it actually became popular! Even Brittany comes popular! But when a mysterious person steals her famous doodle her popularity disappears! And her enemy takes over the club! Will Brittany ever become popular ever again?

5. Doodle Text

Linsey gasped and screamed at the text, the text from DoodleGuy24/7 said:

omg!!! i'M SO SORRY THAT i DIDN'T REPLY.. YOU ARE PROBLY ASLEEP:/ if your're reading this i am VERY SORRy! I was busy working at the shelter for homeless puppies. They close Late! ANYWAY I AM A BIGGG FAN OF YOU! You are the reason I draw and DOODLE!!!

Then, Lindsey replied

I'm awake too! And I seen your doodles thats why i drew your name.

Lindsey was lying, she drew his name because she likes him.

Jakob replied:

OH MY GOSH! Your awake! Are you sure you're doodle girl and not a person trying to be her? But if you're the true Doodle Girl then send me a picture your first Doodle.

Lindsey got her first doodle and took a picture, then she sent it to him.

DOODLEGUY24/7 replied:

OMG!!!!!! :O IT REALLY IS YOU!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO FAINT! I DID RESEARCH ABOUT YOU AND ALL I GOT NOTHING! BUT I DO KNOW YOU GO TO MY SCHOOL! WHO ARE YOU, WHATS YOUR REAL NAME?!?!?!

Lindsey replied:

Sorry but I can't tell..... But if it makes you happy I could give you a doodle lesson! On my site or app!

Jakob said:

Yes that would make me really HAPPY!!!! But how, would you?

Lindsey said:

I can upgrade my app. So when I'm on live people can see what I'm drawing on my iphone or my ipad and they can copy me!

Jakob said:

I WOULD LOVE IF YOU DID THAT! BUT WHEN CAN YOU DO THAT?!?

Lindsey thought and texted:

UMMM... TOMMORROW @ 2:00PM

Jakob said:

perfect! Thanks for tHis chat DOODLE GIRL! i'LL WATCH YOU'RE DOODLE TOMMORROW! THANKYOU SOOO MUCH!