Hopeless

lily is just a regular 17 year old girl who loves one direction. but one day when going to a signing for 1D she runs in to louis tomlinson. when harry calls dibs on her what will happen when she falls for niall and will they go all the way? will the boys walk away from her when they see the sick crazzy dangoruse life she has? will Niall and her last or wil she fall for some one eles? what will they do if she dies? will Niall be able to keep her even after she meets there hot drummer? Read to see if lilys Hopessly dangoruse life will work out in the end or if every thing go wrong. (A/N)
hey everyone this is my first story and give me feed back pleese luv ya.
- Lily

1. The Signing

Lily's POV:

"LILY LETS GO!WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" Chloe said.

"K, ILL BE RITE THERE!" I said.

I run down stairs and grab my purse and jump in the car

"What took you so long?"

"Sorry! I didn't mean to take so long."

"Okay lets go." Chloe said Driving off"

I turned on the radio and WMYB comes on.

"YOUR INSACURE DON'T KNOW WHT FOR YOUR TURNING HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOR!"i scream.

Finally we get there and we go to get in line and the next people who went to get in line weren't aloud to we were last wow close call.

3 hours later

Finally its our turn and I get up to Harry

"Hi Harry" i said

"Hi love how are you?" he said omg i almost died.

"Good good thanks" i said

"Welcome beautiful" he said. Wait omg did he realy just say that? Its ok lily just stay calm.

Next was zayn.

"Hi!" i said

"vashapining beautiful?" he said.

" nothing much you now just meeting my five idols." i said giggling.

"well your idols are idiots you know." he said

"Yup" i said poping the "P" and walking up to liam.

"hello love how are you?" he asked so polite.

"good thank you." i said smiling then i walked over to Louis while harry was wispering in his ear.

"Hello love can i tell you something?" he asked

"of coarse any thing!" i said

"well curly over there seems to have a little crush on you." he said

" realy why me?"

"CARROTS!" he screamed then the boys started cracking up i did to.

next was niall as any true directioner would say i dont have a favorite but if i had to pick one it would be niall.

"Hi niall!" i siad he just looked at me weird.

"Hi" he mumbled.

"Can I have a hug?" i asked

" Ummm.. sure i gusse" he said and he hugged me

"Bye" i said and walked away with my signeed CD.

I looked around for Chloe and the car was gone. " What the fuck?" i wispered to myself and started waling to the shopimg center across the street.

I walked into Holister and stared brosing around for chlothes as i turned around i bumped into some one and fell to the ground.