Something's happen for the better

The guys of one direction get stuck in the state of virginia. They walk to the nearest thing a hotel.there they meet Emely Mia Sierra Leah and Marie at a quincenera party. One of these girls hold a secret.

3. ch.3 :)

Niall pov

Wow that dance was awesome. I couldn't stop watching one of the girls. She had light brown hair. she caught me looking. Her eyes were blue-green.

I looked at all the girls eyes. They all had the same look: Passion

When they were done the curly haired ran over to Harry. I saw the girl with blue green eyes leave the room. I went after her.

"Are you serious. Now you wanna step up. No why you even calling her she better with out you" the girl said

" excuse me" I said. The girl turned around.she lifted. Finger telling me to wait a minute.

"no just stop. Are you trying to flirt with me. That's just it" she hung up the phone " sorry, did you need anything"

"I just wanted to tell you that was an awesome dance. My name is Niall" I said " thank you and my name is Sierra" She said. " i love your accent"

"thank you I'm from Ireland and my friends that are with me are from England." I said It was getting old and we were outside. I take my sweater off " here it's getting cold"

"Thank you so much" she said. She gave me an amazing smile.

Sierra pov.

As we were doing the dance I saw a hot boy with blonde hair and blue eyes look at me. I get nervous when people stare at me but luckily I didn't feel nervous.

After we did the Dance emely ran off t get Ezmeralda. My phone started vibrating I picked It up as left the room. I went outside

"Are you serious. Now you wanna step up. No why you even calling her she better with out you" I said

" we'll duh I want to she's hot" the guy talking through the phone said

excuse me" I heared a voice say behind me I  turned around to see the guy from before.i Lifted a Finger telling him to wait a minute.

"baby you pretty hot you many you wa..."

"no just stop. Are you trying to flirt with me. That's just it" i hung up the phone " sorry, did you need anything"

"I just wanted to tell you that was an awesome dance. My name is Niall" the guy said

" thank you and my name is Sierra" I said. " i love your accent"

"thank you I'm from Ireland and my friends that are with me are from England." Niall said It was getting old and we were outside. I take my sweater off " here it's getting cold"

" here it's getting cold" It was getting old and we were outside. He handed me his sweater

"Thank you so much" i said. And I smiled "

"Niall" we both turn around. A handsome curly haired guy walked over to us. Emely was walking behind him."emely said she could give a lift back to the car to get our stuff and she would take us to her house"

"Sierra can you do me a favor and take 3 of the guys with you" emely said " there's 5 of the. And in my car only fits about 2 more people"

"sure let's go" I said

"let me all the other guy" Niall said

After 5 minute of waiting 3 boys came out. One had brown hair and brown eyes. The other had brown hair and blue eyes and the last one had black hair and brown eyes.

"Sierra Emely. This is liam Louis and Zayn." Niall said

I waved. "well lets get going" j said walking over to my mini van. Niall sat at the front with me Liam and Zayn sat in the back. Louis and Harry went with emely.

5 minutes of driving we got to there car.

Louis pov.

These 2 girls are super nice and pretty. I went in emely's car I sat in the back with the baby Harry to the front with her. I looked at baby she was staring at me. I mad a funny face at her

"turn here" I said. "that's the car." Emely stopped the car and unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car.

"ohh goodness I forgot to put the seat belt on her seat" she said buckling the seat belt." do you guys need help"

" no thats ok your Doing so much for us we got this" I said getting out

"how many things fit in the other car" I asked Liam.

"well about everything except 2or 3 bags." he said as he was picking up one suitcase.

"ok give me the bags they'll go in the small" I said. " I thinks we are done lets go" I got back to the car but this time I sat In the front.

"umm.. Can you do me a favor and see if the baby is asleep Harry" emely said

"she's still awake" Harry said he started to make funny faces at her.

"how long are we to your house?" I asked. I turned my head and looked at her. She was pretty.

"we will be there In about a minute" she said never taking we eyes off the road.

She pulled up to a town house. It looked to have 3 levels.

"ok we are here." she turned off the car.

"here I'll take the baby's seat Harry can you take the bags" I said stepping out of the car. Seconds later sierras car pulls up. Emely said thank you and went to open the door.

"wow this house looks cool" Niall said when he stepped out of the car" I'm hungry by the way"

Once we got everything into the house emely showed us around.

Emely pov

"ok the kitchen is on the first floor, and the bathroom is to the right of the stairs" I said we walked up the stairs to the second floor "there's 5 rooms 4 are take. Already so there's one left it has a bunk bed. The laundry is on this floor and each room has a bathroom."

" how many rooms are In this house" Zayn asked

" about 9 rooms" I said as we walked up couple more steps." well that's my room with the black and purple striped door and the rest are guest."

"so many rooms" Niall said

"yeah, here Louis you don't need to carry her" I said reaching for Ezmeralda

" no it's fine"

" I need to change her to her pj's anyway I'll give her back to you"

" ok fine" Louis said finally handing me the baby.

Once I changed Ezmeralda to her pj's I changed into mine too. I wore a black tank top and my robot pj pants

"guys why does it smell like smoke" I said as I was waking into the kitchen.

"Niall was trying to cook food" Harry said.

" ohh goodness..." I was interrupted by leah. Who jut got home from the party.

"Emely you left your jacket at the party so I brought it back for you" Leah said

" guys this is Leah one of my best friends the other 2 will be back home soon I hope" I said " Niall want me to help you"

" yes please" he said

Knock knock knock. I heard the door. I went to open it.

" what are you doing here"