One Direction & Katy ----- in london

Katy Thomson,
a rich beautiful american girl go to England for a year alone, taking rest from college [faculty of pharmacy], family, and every thing else. She decided to do training in drug factory "Pfizer" and drug store also in this year. But she never imagined that her life will completely change when she meet "One Direction" in the street accidentally.

P.S. Katy is a fan of "One Direction" they are her favorite band, but she isn't the type of girl that scream when see her favorite actor or singer or any famous person she just keep going in her way "interesting girl, right?! ;)"

5. Impression

*zayn POV:

i ran back to the boys after i watched her disappear between streets with her beautiful maroon hair and her little beautiful curvy  body, damn i like curvy girls

when i went back to boys and screaming of course liam came beside me

"what is it?!, who is this girl?!" liam asked

"this is the girl that going to kill me" i said sadly

*Katy POV:

i walked away from him but in matter fact i enjoyed talking with him i stayed walking beside shops watching mannequins until i heard my dad ringtone O MG i already missed him

"hello!! dad" i answered

"hello!! my girl" dad said

"dady, i missed you how are you?!" i asked

"i'm good honey, how are you?!" he said

"i'm good too" i said smiling i don't even know why i smile

"tell me, how is London?!" dad asked

"it's pretty great like always" i said

"i knew you are gonna to say that" dad said laughing "so do you need any thing?!" dad asked

"thanks dad, just take care of your self" i said

then my mobile rang again this time it was tom

"yes tom" i answered

"are you coming back or what?!" he said like i was too late

i looked at my watch it was really late , i don't know how time goes fast like this

"oh,yeah,i'm in my way now tom" i said

*zayn POV:

just arrived hotel now i don't know what kind of luck make us stay in a hotel even when we are in our country bad luck absolutely very bad luck

i went to my room to take a shower and change my clothes after this when i finished i laied laid in my bed and all i could think about this girl I've met early today i start give my expression about her

well she is very very very beautiful there is no doubt about that but her personality is very interesting she took my eyes when i saw her then she took my heart when she started walk away i don't know what kind of mysterious girl makes you love her from first time you see her and she makes you don't know anything about her even her name one of her type like i said before

i heard knocking on my door:

"i'm coming" i said

"hey zayn" Louis said

"hey Louis" i said

"why you are setting here alone come to spend some time with us mate, i didn't see you today" Louis said

"no man i'm tired i want sleep" i said

"Oh Zayn you didn't miss me but i missed you so much ZNZN" Louis said joking and laughing

of course he did Louis is always crazy but he always say "we only live once" he is right we only live once

"OK man coming after you" i said

"YES ZNZN but don't be late or i'll hit you" Louis said and then leaved

i sat on my bed thinking about her again:

am i gonna see her again?! what's her name?! i couldn't thing about anything else i can't say she is a fan and i can't say she isn't a fan who is she?!

Louis came back and hit me by the bellow

"Louis!! what are you doing?!" i said raising my voice because i wasn't in the mood

"i told you i will hit you if you late and i just did" he said happy of course by hitting me

"it was only 2 minutes" i said

"it was more or you can say i missed you" he said joking again and pulling me from my hand

i tried to stop thinking about her and then i went with Louis