One Direction & Katy ----- in london

Katy Thomson,
a rich beautiful american girl go to England for a year alone, taking rest from college [faculty of pharmacy], family, and every thing else. She decided to do training in drug factory "Pfizer" and drug store also in this year. But she never imagined that her life will completely change when she meet "One Direction" in the street accidentally.

P.S. Katy is a fan of "One Direction" they are her favorite band, but she isn't the type of girl that scream when see her favorite actor or singer or any famous person she just keep going in her way "interesting girl, right?! ;)"

9. Ice Cream

After we reached to the hotel i entered the reception but i saw zayn setting alone closing his eyes and don't do anything so this time i decided to go and talk to him i made tom and john wait  for me.

"zayn" i said putting my fingers on his shoulder

he looked to me

"Katy" he said and then stood up

"why you are setting here alone" i said

"nothing i'm okay but i'm really bored" he said

i felt he don't wanna talk about it but he seems really bored so i decided to surprise him

"wait me for a second" i said

i went back to tom and john and took my other visa and master card from them and i took also the car's keys they gave me also some cash [amazing friends right?! ;)]

"you will tell us everything when you come back, right?!" john said

"yes i'll and don't worry if i'm late" i said

i went back to zayn:

"hey, come with me" i said to zayn

"to where?!" zayn asked

"to hang out and making you little up" i said pulling him from his hand

we get into the car

"do you like ice cream?!" i asked

"yeah, why you ask?!" zayn said

"because i'll make you eat best ice cream in the world" i said smiling "but you have to put this hat on your head to keep fans away and no one recognize you today you will live like a normal guy" i said giving him john's hat that he forgot in the car

"okay" he said smiling and he seemed little happy

we reached to uncle sean place

"hey uncle sean" i said

"Katy, honey, here you are again, how are you?!" uncle sean said

"i'm good, uncle sean this is zayn" i said introducing zayn to uncle sean

"hello zayn, how are you?!" uncle sean said

"i'm fine thanks, do you know katy from along time" zayn asked

"i know Katy since she was five years old" uncle sean answered

"ohh, that's great, so what do you think about her uncle sean because i don't know her well yet" zayn asked uncle sean but he was looking at me with a big smile on his face makes him light up

"she is the most amazing girl you can ever know but just if you don't make her angery" uncle sean said warning him from my anger

when i be angry you can see very different person in front of you

"glad you warned me" zayn said smiling

so uncle sean asked zayn about what flavor he want but he didn't ask me because he already knows mine

"lemon and chocolate" zayn said

"katy loves lemon too" uncle sean said

"then i think i have good taste" zayn said smiling to me

"yes, you already walking with katy that's not easy thing boy so sure you have good taste" uncle sean said

"OMG uncle sean stop" i said embarrassed

"WOW!! i have good luck" zayn said smiling to me and i got more embarrassed

"okay uncle sean i'll see you later take care of your self good bye" i said trying to get rid of this situation

so we walked in streets eating our ice cream and talking:

"so you know uncle sean from along time" zayn said

"yeah i am" i said

"he really has best ice cream in the world like you said, thanks for that" he said

"any time" i said smiling

"if you know him from along time so you must come here alot" zayn said

"yeah i actually used to come here alot with my mum before she died London was here favorite place then i kept come here every year with my dad stay here two weeks and if i wanted to stay more time dad was let me with tom and john to come back to his work" i said

"i'm sorry about your mother" zayn said in a sad voice

"no it's okay i remember she alot here London was her favorite city but it's my favorite city also" i said smiling

we finished our ice cream then i decided to do something crazy but i'll make it surprise to zayn so i took him to a dark corner without telling him anything he looked so confused