A kiss at midnight - One Direction

Camilla and Joanna is going to London for the summer, they are so excited! They go to Nandos, and they can't believe who they meet - One Direction! Niall asks Camilla on a date... And falls a little in love with her, they have the best week of her life, but she have to leave... What will happen?

4. Bridge view

I texted Niall right away – Tomorrow at 12 in front of Starline Hotel? – I wrote.

A little later I got a text back – Can’t wait ;) – he wrote back.

Joanna took my phone and screamed right into my ear, “OMG!”

“What do we do with your dad? He promised to protect me”

“We’ll pretend you’re sick tomorrow! So sick you can’t go with us!” Joanna jumped up the seat of excitement.

Her dad finally cam out of the restroom “There was a long line” he said and sat down and started to eat.

We walked around a little, and then we went back to the hotel. I fell asleep so fast, cause I was just so happy.

I woke up at 10, showered, and put on black skinny jeans, a bright green t-shirt, a black vest, a lot of bracelets, and a long necklace that had a heart on in the end.

I then went back under the blanket, Joanna woke up.

“So?” She said

I lifted my blanket to show that I was fully dressed.

After an half an hour, Joanna was ready and her dad came in.

“Camilla? Aren’t you ready? He asked confusing

“No, I’m sick” I said

He felt my forehead “You’re not warm, but if you say you’re to sick to go see London, then you must be really sick”

“Yeah, I’m sorry”

“Hope you get to feel better” He said “Come on Joanna”

Joanna high-fived me and walked out of the door.

2 seconds after I got a text from her – Have fun ;) Can’t wait to hear ALL, every little detail, about it :D –

I jumped out of the bed, brushed my hair, and went out on the terrace, just to see.

Our view was to the front of hotel, so I could see when Niall would show up, I knew there was an hour till he had to come, but you never knew if he would come earlier.

I found a chair inside and took it outside and just sat there. After an hour, I saw an amazing car pull up. Then I got a text – I’m here. X –

I jumped up from my chair and ran down the stairs, and walked out of the doors and knocked on the car window, the window rolled down, and there he was, the most perfect man I’ve ever met – Niall Horan!

“Hey” he said

“Hey” I said back

“You want to come in?”

“No, I just want to stand out here and talk” I laughed and opened the car door, I got in the car and I got a hand on my back, and a kiss on the cheek. I smiled up to my ears, and he kind of laughed a little.

“So what have you seen?” he said

“Well, since we came yesterday, so everything” I laughed

“Oh yeah” he laughed.

“No, I haven’t seen anything, really”

“Cool! I have to show you everything then! Gary! Drive us to the bridge”

“Okay” Gary said.

It was kind of weird that we had a driver, but still really cool!

We went to the start of a really pretty bridge, Gary stopped the car, and Niall opened the door.

“What are we doing?” I asked

“Just come” Niall said

I went out of the car, Niall took my hand and he started to walk.

“Do you want to take a walk?” He smiled

“I would love to” I said with the biggest smile on my face

We walked  and talked about everything to the middle of the bridge, and leaned against the fence

“Wow, look at this view… It’s beautiful” I said

“Yes to are” he said

“What?” I said and looked at him, he looked at me

“Yes it is, I said”

“No that wasn’t what you said, but I’ll approve it” I said “So is this where you take all your girls too?”

“I don’t have that many dates”

“That many”

“Fine, I actually don’t really have time for dates, so no I’ve never taken anybody over here”

“So I’m special?” I said and smiled at him

“You’re defiantly not like other girls” he laughed

“Is that a good thing?” I asked

“If you what it to be” he said and laughed

I looked at him with evil eyes, but smiled while I did it

He waved his hand in front of me

“Ladies first” he said and we started to walk again.