How do you make those covers?

• ChasingTomlinson

How do you make those covers?

Hey guys! I was wondering if someone could tell me how you make those awesome covers where it has two pictures collided together and it's like faded on the pic like I don't know how to explain but u wanna know how to make a cool cover photo!
    Maria Louise Jensen
    You can make them with gimp. It's pretty easy. I'm sure you can find a tutorial with it on YT. ^^
    N. S
    1 years ago
    Hi, I used this for my cover: 31.lunapic.com/editor/?action=blend check the cover of my story out and it turned out pretty okay. Oh and you can also download a photoshop trial version. And after I uploaded my cover I used the Movellas picture editor to edit it some more! Hope that helped! :)
    Lady Vengeance
    1 years ago
    I use PS too, but a good, free alternative is sumopaint.com. No download needed!
    ClearSkies
    1 years ago
    I'm actually looking for something like that too. I have all the Adobe Photoshop stuff (I mainly use Fireworks) but can't seem to find that kind of effect either... If your looking just for a standard photo editor though there a free one that I use also, called: PhotoScape. Mine's really in need of an update (but tbh I'm so lazy I cbb). The latest updated version may have that effect (idk), it's free - so you're not wasting any money on it, and the latest version also seems to have a lot of new features. Unlike Adobe, it's really straight forward and easy to use. When you select your files it doesn't come in a pop up, and automatically has a preview of which files you can choose from.
    Chloe McCormick
    1 years ago
    Buy photoshop, or use pixlr.com. It's easy when you know how. Or go to my page and hit me up with a request, I can do all of that.
    VemJ
    1 years ago
    I do the same. Pixlr :D Check out my covers?