How do you make those covers?

• ChasingTomlinson

How do you make those covers?

Hey guys! I was wondering if someone could tell me how you make those awesome covers where it has two pictures collided together and it's like faded on the pic like I don't know how to explain but u wanna know how to make a cool cover photo!
    Maria Louise JensenAmbass..
    You can make them with gimp. It's pretty easy. I'm sure you can find a tutorial with it on YT. ^^
    N. S
    Hi, I used this for my cover: 31.lunapic.com/editor/?action=blend check the cover of my story out and it turned out pretty okay. Oh and you can also download a photoshop trial version. And after I uploaded my cover I used the Movellas picture editor to edit it some more! Hope that helped! :)
    Sophies Melody
    I use PS too, but a good, free alternative is sumopaint.com. No download needed!
    ClearSkies
    I'm actually looking for something like that too. I have all the Adobe Photoshop stuff (I mainly use Fireworks) but can't seem to find that kind of effect either... If your looking just for a standard photo editor though there a free one that I use also, called: PhotoScape. Mine's really in need of an update (but tbh I'm so lazy I cbb). The latest updated version may have that effect (idk), it's free - so you're not wasting any money on it, and the latest version also seems to have a lot of new features. Unlike Adobe, it's really straight forward and easy to use. When you select your files it doesn't come in a pop up, and automatically has a preview of which files you can choose from.
    TheDramaLlama
    There's an online editing program called picmonkey. Upload one of the pictures you want to put together, then find the textures on the sidebar you have to click the button that says 'your own' then upload the other picture. If you want more than 1 picture over it, just save your edit and click the button again and so on, you can add another picture. Hope that was helpful to you :)
    Chloe McCormick
    Buy photoshop, or use pixlr.com. It's easy when you know how. Or go to my page and hit me up with a request, I can do all of that.
    FiercePrincessAlli
    I use a mix of the Pixlr photo editor and the Pixlr Express. I also use Ribbet and iPiccy so I can resize the photos that are too big or too small.
    VemJ
    I do the same. Pixlr :D Check out my covers?
    FiercePrincessAlli