'Those' Books

• NightSky Jess. D

'Those' Books

You know those books where they don't use capital letters or paragraphs or punctuation and become one of the most popular books. They bug me off.
    LittleMsHollywoodAmbass..
    It's worse when 'those' books win competitions, like the Bieber one.
    NightSky Jess. D
    I know, its the worst! Who picks the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It SHOULD be Jordan and the rest of the staff, but this time it was two random Beliebers off Twitter. How exactly is that fair? Especially as they're not gonna even LOOK at the original ones. MiaFlora's I Will Never Love You is original! So's mine and ImogenOliviaPearl's Do You Remember When He Existed, including the awesomely done (if I do say so myself) cover!
    J.K. PanesarAmbass..
    I agree, but maybe they ad a reason to have the judges as two random belibers.
    They want to keep us in line, that's why. They want us to be just clones of each other, churning out 1D fanfic after Bieber fanfic after Twilight fanfic.
    J.K. PanesarAmbass..
    Annie.G
    You could say that anything which gets kids interested in reading and writing (even the worst types) is good, although yes, this is still extremely annoying!
    Lia.Ambass..
    And Hollywoods, I reckon yours and Imogens was the only one with actual good grammar and spelling that's original.