One Direction?!?!

• Meg1

One Direction?!?!

2 years agoReply
    There should be a One Direction Competiton..Okayy all i gotta say lool:)
    Kameka H.
    2 years ago
    I don't think it's one percent... :\
    Kierstinnn
    2 years ago
    1 Like
    Would anyone who's looking for a One Direction story be happy if they went into the fan fiction section and the whole front page of the populars are Fantasy, Poems, Mystery that had nothing to do with One Direction?
    Put yourself into the shoes of the opposite. I don't think anyone is being harsh. I think it's a simple request and common courtesy (as Vesp said to me in a different forum thingy) to put your story where it belongs.
    Jessie, we understand that it isn't you. We are just trying to minimize the problem. It's a bit more than 1%, as Kameka mentioned.
    Vesp is right, they don't listen to us and the 'hate' would go down if One Direction was strictly in the fan fiction category
    jeessie
    2 years ago
    That's a muchoe good point. I completely agree with you. I'm getting really tired of all the complaints about 1D. I'm just gonna go and start telling people to move their fanfics, as I've seen lots of people already doing without success. Perhaps with enough pressure they will give in and move them. :/
    Emperor of Rome
    2 years ago
    1 Like
    What's so interesting about reading so many 1d stories with a girl falling in love with one of the boys so many times? Its boring , time we bought something fresh onto this site, how about eroding 1D influence? I'm just fed up because there's nothing new in genre, it's all 1d all the time. If there is a www.onedirectionfans.co.uk, why not move all the 1d fanfics unit there? It would be better instead of polluting the website of it. Make some new fanfics, experiment with genre , that is what writing is about.
    Kierstinnn
    2 years ago
    Thank you. I've been ignored countless amounts of times and it's quite rude.
    jeessie
    2 years ago
    Some girls (and I'm sure some guys, too. Sorry, don't mean to be stereotypical) like reading fluffy cute stories about their favourite band. I personally can't stand fantasy, some people don't like suspense, some don't like fanfictions. Why can't we all just share the website?
    Red Oak
    2 years ago
    1 Like
    But some people ( and there's a lot!) don't like reading fan fictions. I, personally, agree with Vesp. If my story is put into a category where there is many wrongly- placed 1D stories then I won't get the feedback I deserve. And Jessie, you don't even have anything written on here...
    jeessie
    2 years ago
    hehe I like you, Vesp. <3
    And I agree that all stories need to be put into their proper categories, as it's not fair to the people to actually write stories of that genre and also for the other people who write fanfictions, as a wrongly placed fanfic could possibly be on the front page more and will get more attention. There are some people who are just ruining everything for us all.
    And I know I don't have anything written on here, but I used to. I removed them, though, because I wasn't happy with them and didn't want people reading them while I was editing. I don't even know. I just like this website for reading stories (not only fanfiction) and I think that it's a good way to meet new people who also enjoy writing. :)
    jeessie
    2 years ago
    Thanks, Vesp. You have been very polite and civil. :D

I am disappointed in this website. I have been on this website for a long time on a different user, as someone who you all know very well. I'm actually pretty upset that people who I considered my friends to be so rude to me because I have a different name and decided to express my opinion. I'm already leaving soon, but I'm thinking about leaving earlier. I've shared my opinion that I tried to pretend I didn't agree with, but once I reveal what I think, people become mad at me and while I respect your opinion, I feel as though lots of people who I am close with under a different name were rather rude to me. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Cyla
    2 years ago
    It doesn't matter whether you hate or love one direction, insulting someone's likes or dislikes is rude and disgusting. It's rude, and overall, makes you look like a horrible person.
    I don't care what your opinion of one direction is, please just stop arguing because it's childish and won't solve anything. Just keep to yourself. :)
    Sabitha.K
    2 years ago
    I understand what people think about 1 direction competitions, some stories are great while other's not so well. I for instance took part in the valentines day competition, trying to make it different and correcting my grammar. I put my story in the fan fic site, but have no chance of winning, but trying is fun.