Gotta Be Done

• LittleMsHollywoodAmbass..

Gotta Be Done

Ok, there's a new competition about swapping around two different stories/plots. It's so obvious what must be done:

One Direction/Justin Bieber taking part in The Hunger Games! Come on, you know it would be so hilarious.
    Cecilie G.Ambass..
    It sounds amazing :D Would definitely be hilarious! :D
    J.K. PanesarAmbass..
    it would
    Literate LiaAmbass..
    YES BRYONYYYYYYY! YES!
    LittleMsHollywoodAmbass..
    I've started up the first chapter, but I'm gonna need some help. I know absolutely zilch about THG, so anyone wanna co-author? It's called May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.
    Y. Nirvana
    I would love to see Bieber being attacked by a swarm of Tracker Jackers
    IceCreamGirlAmbass..
    It does sound awesome and pretty funny, but I don't the Directioners would be best pleased :) Or they could get turned into those dogs at the end?
    I hate to ruin fun though, but didn't it say it had to be characters from a book or a film? Though they are having a film soon (so I've heard), so it couuld count...
    The Directioners can say what they like, and there is the One Direction annual, so that could count.
    Bieber+Tracker Jacker stings= a big improvement!
    IceCreamGirlAmbass..
    True :) Why do they have an annual anyway? Definitely a big improvement too, especially if someone shaved all his hair off!
    I dunno. All the girls in my class have annuals, and they're all doing really dirty things with the photos inside (why would anyone lick paper?). Makes me wanna hurl.
    Literate LiaAmbass..
    Maybe Justin would be better in a bin?
    IceCreamGirlAmbass..
    Ew ew ew ew ew ew.
    Licking the photos? Sure, I like 1D, but that's plain creepy. Or Justin ciuld fall in a ditch?
    I wanna have Justin Bieber strung up from a tree, then have everyone who comes past him shoot an arrow into him.

I admit, I do kiss photos and my posters. It's a bad habit, I admit that, but at least I don't kiss them anywhere dirty.
    IceCreamGirlAmbass..
    Ewwwwww, bad images in my head now. I hug my books, because I love them, but that's the extent of it :p
    I kiss photos, posters and CD cases because I love the people featured in them. I wouldn't do them or anything like that, but they're kinda like my second family.
    Kameka H.
    I hug my books too, ICG :) Don't you love it when you go into a bookstore and you smell that "new book" smell? :P
    IceCreamGirlAmbass..
    Oh yeah, that's like the best thing in the world. And stroking their spines :)
    Literate LiaAmbass..
    *strokes*
    Kameka H.
    LIKE IN HARRY POTTER!!!! The Monster Book of Monsters XD
    IceCreamGirlAmbass..
    Oh yeah!