Gotta Be Done

• LittleMsHollywoodAmbass..

Gotta Be Done

Ok, there's a new competition about swapping around two different stories/plots. It's so obvious what must be done:

One Direction/Justin Bieber taking part in The Hunger Games! Come on, you know it would be so hilarious.
    Cecilie G.
    It sounds amazing :D Would definitely be hilarious! :D
    J.K. PanesarAmbass..
    it would
    Lia is a cookieAmbass..
    YES BRYONYYYYYYY! YES!
    LittleMsHollywoodAmbass..
    I've started up the first chapter, but I'm gonna need some help. I know absolutely zilch about THG, so anyone wanna co-author? It's called May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.
    Y. Nirvana
    I would love to see Bieber being attacked by a swarm of Tracker Jackers
    IceCreamGirl
    It does sound awesome and pretty funny, but I don't the Directioners would be best pleased :) Or they could get turned into those dogs at the end?
    I hate to ruin fun though, but didn't it say it had to be characters from a book or a film? Though they are having a film soon (so I've heard), so it couuld count...
    The Directioners can say what they like, and there is the One Direction annual, so that could count.
    Bieber+Tracker Jacker stings= a big improvement!
    IceCreamGirl
    True :) Why do they have an annual anyway? Definitely a big improvement too, especially if someone shaved all his hair off!
    I dunno. All the girls in my class have annuals, and they're all doing really dirty things with the photos inside (why would anyone lick paper?). Makes me wanna hurl.
    Lia is a cookieAmbass..
    Maybe Justin would be better in a bin?
    IceCreamGirl
    Ew ew ew ew ew ew.
    Licking the photos? Sure, I like 1D, but that's plain creepy. Or Justin ciuld fall in a ditch?
    I wanna have Justin Bieber strung up from a tree, then have everyone who comes past him shoot an arrow into him.

I admit, I do kiss photos and my posters. It's a bad habit, I admit that, but at least I don't kiss them anywhere dirty.
    IceCreamGirl
    Ewwwwww, bad images in my head now. I hug my books, because I love them, but that's the extent of it :p
    I kiss photos, posters and CD cases because I love the people featured in them. I wouldn't do them or anything like that, but they're kinda like my second family.
    Kameka H.
    I hug my books too, ICG :) Don't you love it when you go into a bookstore and you smell that "new book" smell? :P
    IceCreamGirl
    Oh yeah, that's like the best thing in the world. And stroking their spines :)
    Lia is a cookieAmbass..
    Kameka H.
    LIKE IN HARRY POTTER!!!! The Monster Book of Monsters XD
    IceCreamGirl
    Oh yeah!