Gotta Be Done

• Ms Holly

Gotta Be Done

2 years agoReply
    Ok, there's a new competition about swapping around two different stories/plots. It's so obvious what must be done:

One Direction/Justin Bieber taking part in The Hunger Games! Come on, you know it would be so hilarious.
    Ms Holly
    2 years ago
    I dunno. All the girls in my class have annuals, and they're all doing really dirty things with the photos inside (why would anyone lick paper?). Makes me wanna hurl.
    Lia is a cookie
    2 years ago
    Maybe Justin would be better in a bin?
    IceCreamGirl
    2 years ago
    Ew ew ew ew ew ew.
    Licking the photos? Sure, I like 1D, but that's plain creepy. Or Justin ciuld fall in a ditch?
    Ms Holly
    2 years ago
    I wanna have Justin Bieber strung up from a tree, then have everyone who comes past him shoot an arrow into him.

I admit, I do kiss photos and my posters. It's a bad habit, I admit that, but at least I don't kiss them anywhere dirty.
    IceCreamGirl
    2 years ago
    Ewwwwww, bad images in my head now. I hug my books, because I love them, but that's the extent of it :p
    Ms Holly
    2 years ago
    I kiss photos, posters and CD cases because I love the people featured in them. I wouldn't do them or anything like that, but they're kinda like my second family.
    Kameka H.
    2 years ago
    I hug my books too, ICG :) Don't you love it when you go into a bookstore and you smell that "new book" smell? :P
    IceCreamGirl
    2 years ago
    Oh yeah, that's like the best thing in the world. And stroking their spines :)
    Lia is a cookie
    2 years ago
    *strokes*
    Kameka H.
    2 years ago
    LIKE IN HARRY POTTER!!!! The Monster Book of Monsters XD
    IceCreamGirl
    2 years ago
    Oh yeah!