How do you cheer yourself up?

• Nina :)

How do you cheer yourself up?

I'm feeling sort of sad today... What do you guys do to cheer yourself up when you are sad?
    Nina :)
    I'm having a hard time with some of my friends. I've been so upset for months now.
    Y. Nirvana
    I hate it when I have friendship dilemmas -.- To cheer yourself up, watch/read a funny film/book and eat something proper. Oh and have a relaxing bath and wash your hair with Aussie shampoo (love that stuff!). Smile! :)
    IceCreamGirl
    Aw no! I generally read a lot. or watch a comedy and have a pig-out on junk food, guaranteed to cheer you up :)
    okay! :)
    Aunt Midnight Rogue ☕️
    Friend dilemmas can be confusing as well as generally annoying. Is it anything specific that you've been fighting over? Usually the motives behind it can be quite silly. *hug* I know what its like
    Well I said something I didn't mean to my friend and I really regret it. She was talking about how quiet people may appear to be rude sometimes and I said "what like you?" Basicallly I meant to say that she was quiet. Not that she was rude. She took it the wrong way and we haven't been friends since :(
    Aunt Midnight Rogue ☕️
    The motive sounds really silly... (Sorry, I had to say so)... Umm... Why not try making a card or buying a gift to say sorry? I know your not really in the wrong, but it doesn't sound like your friend is one to have the guts to apologise... Lets see, have you tried explaining what you meant to say? Or does she just refuse to talk to you? It's a sticky situation, Ninax, I'll admit, but *hug* you have us ^_^ I hope that's helped.
    I know it may seem small, but we were starting to have a bit of tension before. There was no particular reason why, it's just things between us seemed a bit... forced. Like we weren't as close with each other as we were with everyone else in our group (there is seven of us). I think we sort of pretended that we were close friends when really we were starting to drift apart.
    Aunt Midnight Rogue ☕️
    Hmm... that sucks. Yeah, as i said before, one or the other has to apologise. Better to save your friendship until the tension breaks and destroys everything. And even if things don't work out, friends will always appear and disappear. Some will stay with you forever, whereas others will just drift away. [well, in my case, they just tend to snap off and never talk again xDD] Sorry, to hear it though. Friend problems are always hard.
    MollyMasters7
    When I'm upset I always cry it out, if that makes any sense? It's always lovely to cry to some music and then cheer yourself up afterwards. Letting it out is better than concealing it and letting it bother you another time, I find.
    Get it off your chest and then have a boogie, call your friends, eat some chocolate and watch a Rom Com.
    You could even read a good book! Please could you give my 'Head Over Heels' Movella a read, you never know it might cheer you up!
    Here is a link
    Head Over HeelsWhen Ashley joins best friend Sarah for a party, she least expects to meet someone as amazing as Will. But is love and alcohol a good combination for...

Have a good evening :D <3 <3
    I actually said sorry as soon as I found out I upset her. I hate to say this but I just kept saying sorry (I know how many people find this annoying). She turned our friends against me. I literally went home crying every day because it is that horrible. This was all in year nine and I don't really like to think about it. I have just given up trying to rebuild our friendship. Now we're in year ten (my friends are no longer taking sides), I hoped things will be behind us but clearly it isn't. Like one day she is really nice to me and then the next... :/
    it was*
    Things are fortunately so much better than before, I just can't fully get over what happened. It has shattered my confidence (just when I was starting to become more confident). I can't have a proper conversation with people without worrying if I will upset them and that the same thing will happen all over again.
    IceCreamGirl
    I'm so sorry, that sounds horrible. A similar thing happened to me, so since then I've constantly worried about whether people actually like me, if they'll just start ignoring me...
    Keep smiling :D
    I recommend just trying to trust people. You seem really nice to me! It can be hard, but go for it!
    *MIMI*
    Awww! I don't know what to say, except poor you! I'm sorry I don't have any proper advice, but remember that you always have everyone here on movellas!
    Aunt Midnight Rogue ☕️
    Its so awful TT_TT I hope things get better :hug:
    Lia is a cookieAmbass..
    Thanks guys! *hugs* :D
    Lia is a cookieAmbass..
    There is always a light, even if you have to walk for miles. You will find the light. xD
    Jolly Jade
    Whenever I feel sad I do my favourite thing and forget the reason i was sad about. hope I helped xx
    Steven Bowes
    I write a movellas! :)