How do you cheer yourself up?

• Nina :)

How do you cheer yourself up?

3 years agoReply
    I'm feeling sort of sad today... What do you guys do to cheer yourself up when you are sad?
    MollyMasters7
    3 years ago
    When I'm upset I always cry it out, if that makes any sense? It's always lovely to cry to some music and then cheer yourself up afterwards. Letting it out is better than concealing it and letting it bother you another time, I find.
    Get it off your chest and then have a boogie, call your friends, eat some chocolate and watch a Rom Com.
    You could even read a good book! Please could you give my 'Head Over Heels' Movella a read, you never know it might cheer you up!
    Here is a link
    Head Over HeelsWhen Ashley joins best friend Sarah for a party, she least expects to meet someone as amazing as Will. But is love and alcohol a good combination for...

Have a good evening :D <3 <3
    Nina :)
    3 years ago
    I actually said sorry as soon as I found out I upset her. I hate to say this but I just kept saying sorry (I know how many people find this annoying). She turned our friends against me. I literally went home crying every day because it is that horrible. This was all in year nine and I don't really like to think about it. I have just given up trying to rebuild our friendship. Now we're in year ten (my friends are no longer taking sides), I hoped things will be behind us but clearly it isn't. Like one day she is really nice to me and then the next... :/
    3 years ago
    it was*
    3 years ago
    Things are fortunately so much better than before, I just can't fully get over what happened. It has shattered my confidence (just when I was starting to become more confident). I can't have a proper conversation with people without worrying if I will upset them and that the same thing will happen all over again.
    IceCreamGirl
    3 years ago
    I'm so sorry, that sounds horrible. A similar thing happened to me, so since then I've constantly worried about whether people actually like me, if they'll just start ignoring me...
    Keep smiling :D
    I recommend just trying to trust people. You seem really nice to me! It can be hard, but go for it!
    *MIMI*
    3 years ago
    Awww! I don't know what to say, except poor you! I'm sorry I don't have any proper advice, but remember that you always have everyone here on movellas!
    Midnight Rogue  ☕️☩
    Its so awful TT_TT I hope things get better :hug:
    Lia is a zebra ◕‿ ◕
    *hugs*
    3 years ago
    Thanks guys! *hugs* :D
    Lia is a zebra ◕‿ ◕
    There is always a light, even if you have to walk for miles. You will find the light. xD
    Jolly Jade
    3 years ago
    Whenever I feel sad I do my favourite thing and forget the reason i was sad about. hope I helped xx