How do you cheer yourself up?

• Nina :)

How do you cheer yourself up?

2 years agoReply
    I'm feeling sort of sad today... What do you guys do to cheer yourself up when you are sad?
    Nina :)
    2 years ago
    I actually said sorry as soon as I found out I upset her. I hate to say this but I just kept saying sorry (I know how many people find this annoying). She turned our friends against me. I literally went home crying every day because it is that horrible. This was all in year nine and I don't really like to think about it. I have just given up trying to rebuild our friendship. Now we're in year ten (my friends are no longer taking sides), I hoped things will be behind us but clearly it isn't. Like one day she is really nice to me and then the next... :/
    2 years ago
    it was*
    2 years ago
    Things are fortunately so much better than before, I just can't fully get over what happened. It has shattered my confidence (just when I was starting to become more confident). I can't have a proper conversation with people without worrying if I will upset them and that the same thing will happen all over again.
    IceCreamGirl
    2 years ago
    I'm so sorry, that sounds horrible. A similar thing happened to me, so since then I've constantly worried about whether people actually like me, if they'll just start ignoring me...
    Keep smiling :D
    I recommend just trying to trust people. You seem really nice to me! It can be hard, but go for it!
    *MIMI*
    2 years ago
    Awww! I don't know what to say, except poor you! I'm sorry I don't have any proper advice, but remember that you always have everyone here on movellas!
    Aunt Midnight Rogue ☕️
    Its so awful TT_TT I hope things get better :hug:
    Lia is a cookie
    2 years ago
    *hugs*
    2 years ago
    Thanks guys! *hugs* :D
    Lia is a cookie
    2 years ago
    There is always a light, even if you have to walk for miles. You will find the light. xD
    Jolly Jade
    2 years ago
    Whenever I feel sad I do my favourite thing and forget the reason i was sad about. hope I helped xx
    Steven Bowes
    2 years ago
    I write a movellas! :)