need readers!

• Aliceee

need readers!

2 years agoReply
    im new to movella! so confused how all this works.. check out my bit of writing, its only short! 'jungle home, ch1'. not sure what to make of it, wrote it a while ago when i had some free time x
    Aunt Midnight Rogue ☕️☩
    sure, tell us a little about it
    Loki Fierce
    2 years ago
    please do read mine:

see how Belladonna finds love jump out from the pages of the book she had been reading,

Darker Days DownwardBelle had always been hooked into horror fictions lately, and gets the surprise of her life when a vampire character based on her latest read turns out...
    Aliceee
    2 years ago
    about a group of modern day gypsies living on the outskirts of society! ive now entered the girl heart boy competition too, so would be hugley appreciated if you could favourite and comment your opinions! yes il check yours out now :)
    MollyMasters7
    2 years ago
    Your story is great! Please check out mine! It's called 'Head Over Heels', and here is a link :)
    Head Over HeelsWhen Ashley joins best friend Sarah for a party, she least expects to meet someone as amazing as Will. But is love and alcohol a good combination for...
    Thanks so much! <3 <3
    Aliceee
    2 years ago
    i will do :)
    Alice May Jones
    2 years ago
    could you check out my movella how breaking dawn should have ended and like and favourite it please :) I will check out your movella now :)
    Kenzie..
    2 years ago
    I love your story :) could you please read my story 'Crazy Side'? :)
    Aliceee
    2 years ago
    of course! :)