Top safety tips:
- Make your password hard to guess and keep it secret
- Do not give anyone on Movellas your email address, phone number, Facebook details or any other contact information
- Consider the difference between the websites or social media sites you are a member of. You might think it is OK to make your twitter account public to everyone on Movellas, but keep your Facebook and Instagram profiles private.
- Do not agree to meet anyone that you have met on Movellas in real life – the person might not be who they say the are
- Please report any suspicious or offensive conduct that you come across on Movellas
Find out what more About Us.
Concerned parent? Go to the Parent Guide.
Before you start posting, please read our Comment Guidelines.
Find out more about our Ratings for movellas.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or see if it has been asked in our FAQ.
Read our Terms of Service.
Something to report:
Giving Your First Draft A Second Chance
(Or, How To Turn A Manuscript You Hate Into a Book You Love) The authors Chandler Baker, Virginia Boecker, and Lee Kelly continue...
Trapped in a Virtual Reality: The Winners
You Explored Virtual Reality . . . The topic of virtual reality and the future of video games is a fascinating topic that sparked your imaginations...
NaNoWriMo: The Grand Finale
A quick round up on the second half of National Novel Writing Month Hello again! It’s me, Danielle Paige, and I can only apologise for how...
Tips on Editing
It Has to be Done! Last time I tackled getting stuck, you can revisit it here. So today I'm going to confront the love-hate relationship...