Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

• af
  • Aldersgrænse:
  • Publiceret: 4 jul. 2018
  • Opdateret: 15 aug. 2018
  • Status: Igang
Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?

Welcome to Aiyuga.
A small sea-port town.

In this town is there a few schools.
Schools like:
Haman private girl academy
Sylph common school.
Haino Common school
Laster Private school

And many more. In these school are their kids and sometimes there happens something we call "Love." It's a dangerous thing there can have side effects like. "Dates, Happiness, and sadness. Maybe also buying gifts and more." But these kids are about to be hit by it. Dangerous as it can be.

Welcome to Aiyuga.

Welcome to "Love blossom in the weirdest way...Right?"

0Kommentarer
497Visninger

4. Masamune and Elizabeth 1. Is this yours?

(Masamune)

My name is Masamune. I'm a student at Sylph common school. I'm in class 2-D. I'm a soccer player in the soccer club, and people call me an all-out nice guy:
"Excuse me! You dropped this!" I shouted as I picked up a purse. A lady in front of me had just dropped it. She took it and smiled:
"Thank you." The lady said. I just smiled. It's my job to help people:
"Here let me help you," I said as I walked up to two kids. The kids had their ball stuck in a tree. I grabbed on to a branch and lifted myself up. I grabbed the ball and let it drop down:
"Thank you, mister!" The kids shouted and ran off. I'm just an all-out nice guy-

A box dropped down in front of me:
"What is that?" I said out loud while kneeling down. I took it up. It was an amazing looking box. Made out of fine mahogany wood:
"Where did this?" I asked as I looked up. I was right next to a fence. The fence was guarding off the private girl school. Haman private school for girls:
"Oh..." I said out loud. I looked up and saw a few branches coming out from the fence. There was a building up against the fence:
"Seems like a dormitory," I said. There was a window out toward the fence:
"Did it drop from there?" I asked myself. I could hear a voice:
"Where did it go...Don't' tell me..." A girl's voice came from the window:
"Seems like I was correct," I said:
"Hello!" I shouted. There was no response:
"Window girl. Down here!" I shouted:
"Oh...Hello?" The voice called back. Her tone was refined and smooth also a bit low.:
"Did you drop a box by chance?" I asked:
"Oh! Don't tell me my box dropped outside the fence!" The girl shouted:
"Don't worry. I got it and-" I said:
"That nice. I will tell the guards to come out to you and-" She said:
"Nah. No need. Sit tight and wait a second." I said. I grabbed the bars of the fence and lifted myself up. Then I continued by grabbing the branches and getting into the tree. I balanced as I made my way toward the window:
"Hello?" I whispered. The window opened, and a girl peeked out.

The girl had pinkish white hair. Her hair was in one long braid going over her shoulder, down her chest. She got pure, beautiful amber eyes. She is wearing a black t-shirt with a white vest on top of it. There was a single needle through her hair.  The needle was placed right where her hair bends over to her chest. She got a black skirt on with white stockings too. She is also wearing white shoes.

"W-Wow," I said out of reflex. She looked a bit timid.

(Elizabeth)

"Who is this boy?" I thought.

He got short green hair. It's so messy and hangs down his face sloppily. His hair only reached his forehead in the front. It covered his ears in the side and was just at the start of the neck in the back. His eyes are a pale tint of green. He got this white t-shirt on and a green zip-up hood shirt over the t-shirt. The hood-shirt got short sleeves. He's wearing these blue shorts and white shoes. He had a necklace around his neck with a ring in it and is that a silver earring in his right ear.

"I'm sorry. I better give this back." The boy said. He got this warm, stern, nice, tone. He held my necklace box out toward me:
"Oh thank you," I said and took it into my hands. He might be the first boy I have seen in my age. Haman is usually a closed off school which doesn't let us out. So I have not met any boys my age. He might be the first one:
"Well. I better be off." The boy said:
"Wait!" I called out. He stopped and turned around:
"I need to thank you," I said. He smiled:
"It's fine. I'm not allowed to be here." The boy said:
"Please. I just prepared some tea. Why not have one cup with me?" I asked:
"Tea? I really shouldn't." The boy said:
"Please," I said. The boy sighed and smiled:
"One cup." He said holding up one finger. I smiled. I went back to my room. All the students got a room. The rooms had a toilet, bath, kitchen, and bed. I took my tea set and lifted it over to the window. I rested it in the window frame. The boy still sat there with his smile:
"Still here," I said with a smile. He nodded. I took my expensive tea set and began to pour the expensive tea:
"Here you go," I said with a smile. The boy took the cup and sipped:
"I must be honest. I have never met a boy my age." I said with a smile. The boy smiled back:
"Really? That just how this school treats you huh?" The boy said:
"Yeah. We're only girls at this school. So I don't know what to say to you." I said. It was better being honest:
"I see. Hmm...Do you girls have clubs here at this school?" The boy asked:
"Clubs? I don't know what a club is." I said. I didn't know what he was talking about:
"Clubs. Is like groups of people who do an activity together." The boy said:
"Oh. We have groups! I'm in the tea group!" I said. I have been in the tea group for as long as I can remember:
"Oh. So it's called clubs here." He said sipping the tea. I smiled:
"Do you take part of any..."Clubs." I asked:
"Yeah. I do soccer...Oh! Do you even know what soccer is?" The boy asked. I just giggled:
"Of course I know. I'm not that stupid." I said with a giggle. He grinned and scratched his nose:
"Sorry. I don't know much about you guys." The boy said. I smiled:

(Masamune)

I need to get going before I get spotted. This is getting out of hand but look at her. She has the brightest smile on her face:
"So do you like soccer?" She asked:
"Oh. Yeah, I have been playing for many years." I answered. She smiled warmly:
"Tell me more." She said placing her hands on the window frame moving forward a bit:
"Please just watch out!" I shouted. I didn't want her to fall. She let's go of the window frame:
"Well. I'm just a player. I'm not as good as I want to be." I said. with a smile:
"Why is that?" she asked sipping from her cup:
"Well. I wish I could run faster, but my body won't let me." I said with a smile:
"You giving up?" She asked:
"Well. It will be hard for me to reach the level I want." I said with a smile. There's a lot of trouble in it. The other on my team would be better:
"I know those eyes." She said. She leaned a bit closer. I looked at her:
"Envy...Jealousy...You only holding yourself back." She said. Her amber eyes seemed mystic for those few seconds:
"I'm not jeal-" I said. She stopped me:
"Don't lie...I can see it in you. You have the eyes of all of these people in this school." She said. I shut my mouth and listened:
"That fence right there looks golden to you right? A world we can't reach...Must be heaven." She said. I looked at her as she tensed up:
"It's a prison. I always see people outside. Boys walking with girls. Parents and their kids...While we stuck here...That is why I'm so happy to talk to you." She said with a smile. I could see a tear in her eye:
"I see..." I said. I was left a bit speechless:
"Those eyes you wear. It's the eyes we have on the outside world." She said. I nodded:
"I see. I'm sorry." I said:
"So-" She said. I looked at her:
"Don't stop fighting. One day we will come out of this school. So one day you might reach your goal." She said with a smile. I smiled back:
"Thank you...Umm...I never got your name." I said with a smile:
"My name is Elizabeth Heiringsworth. The heir to the heiringsworth fortune." Elizabeth said:
"Wow...Fancy name. I'm Masamune Elbath." I said:
"Mister Masamune Elbath...That's a weird name." She said and giggled:
"Yeah yeah. Elizabeth" I said with a smile. I drank up the tea and handed her the cup again:
"I better get going before I get spotted." I said with a warm smile:
"Oh...Already." Elizabeth said with a sad smile:
"Yeah...Sadly." I said with a smile. She extended out her hand to reach me:
"What are you doing?" I asked:
"You will come back and talk to me another day!" She said struggling to reach me:
"What?" I asked:
"Pinky promise to come back!" She shouts as she extends her pinky. I smiled and slowly moved my hand up. Will I really be able to keep this promise? I looked at her to see her struggling face. One time can't hurt:
"I promise." I said. She giggled and slowly stood straight up again. She had the warmest smile on her face and her amber eyes shined even brighter than before:
"Thank you." Elizabeth said. I might come more than once, I thought with a smile. I dropped down from the ree and waved goodbye to her before walking away again.

I'm just an all-out good guy.

Vær en del af Movellas nuFind ud a, hvad det er alle snakker om. Tilmeld dig nu og del din kreativitet og det, du brænder for