1. Raspberry and White Chocolate Cookies
This recipe makes lovely, soft chewy cookies that are crispy on the outside, but nice and soft inside! You can also swap the raspberry and white chocolate for anything you want. I tried making dark and white chocolate cookies using this recipe the other day, and it was perfect! You can also freeze the dough with the chocolate in it, to bake on a later date.
225g unsalted butter, softened
225g caster sugar
170g condensed milk
350g self-raising flour
150g White chocolate, chopped
175g (Fresh, not dried) raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180◦C, (160◦C for fan ovens), Gas Mark 4.
2. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar and condensed milk until pale. Mix in the flour and then work in the chocolate.
3. Take a small handful of dough and flatten with your fingers. Place 2-3 raspberries into the centre of the cookie and squash the dough back into a rough ball. Repeat with the remaining dough.
4. Place onto parchment lined baking trays, spacing well apart and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown at the edges, but still a little soft. Leave to cool slightly and set before moving them to a cooling rack.