Help us out and remember to report…
What is reporting?
Ever noticed the little flag that comes up when you roll over a comment or mumble? That’s the report flag. This is your way to contact the staff on Movellas to let us know if something that is against our Terms and Conditions is going on.
How do I report a story that is against the Ts and Cs?
To report a story scroll to the bottom of the text and click the link on the left (if you hit the comments you’ve gone too far!) that says: Report story.
You can report anything that counts as ‘Inappropriate’. Inappropriate content includes any content that:
· is obscene or pornographic. Explicit pictures, covers or comments will be removed and users will be warned. Any stories with pornographic or explicit scenes, the glorification of rape, slavery, drug use or other the descriptions of illegal acts will be deleted.
· violates a person's right to privacy. Think about the information you give out on Movellas. Sometimes it’s fine to give out your Twitter or even your Instagram (if you’re using them primarily to promote your Movellas work for example), but you might not feel comfortable giving out your Facebook. And you should never, ever, give out your email address, real address or phone number. We will remove any information like this from the site to keep you safe. For the same reason never ever give anyone elses details out on Movellas.
· degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification Be nice: Life’s just easier that way. We want everyone to enjoy their time on the site. So that’s why we need your help to monitor stories.
· is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass. Trolls and bullying is absolutely unacceptable on Movellas. Think how you would feel if the shoe were on the other foot.
· impersonates others work. It doesn’t matter if it’s from another site, from a book, or from Movellas. It’s a big no no and will get spotted.