Exciting Internship Available At Movellas HQ
We've got the opportunity of a lifetime for the right person at our London office: a Movellas Internship!
- An avid user of Movellas
- Into all things YA
- A self-starter with buckets of initiative and even more enthusiasm
- Great at social media, YouTube experience a bonus
- Excellent writer and communicator
- A small, friendly and well-connected team
- Located in the hustle and bustle of cosmopolitan Soho. Come live the dream with us!
- Willing to spend time helping you develop: where we can we’ll give you projects of your own to manage and we always give feedback.
- Flexible: if there’s something you’d particularly like to get involved with, tell us!
Role: Supporting the Community Manager and Director with a variety of roles which could include: writing blogs, organising competitions, judging competitions and lots more.
Hours: One day a week in the office and potential for more over the summer.
Location: Soho, London (It’s a-may-zing)
Pay: Travel Zones 1-5 + lunch
Interested? Send your CV, covering letter and a link to your Movellas profile to email@example.com by Sunday 18th May.